Feb 23, 2010, 1:33 AM EDT
VIERA, Fla. — A couple of years ago, back when I was working for a slightly different type of media outlet, I asked Jason Bergmann if he would be interested fielding questions from fans. The right-hander, never one to turn down an interview request, happily obliged and proceeded to answer a parade of questions that ran the spectrum.
This morning, I asked Bergmann again if he’d be interested in doing a similar thing for this new venture of mine, and again he nearly jumped out of his seat in saying yes. (Not that I expected any less of the guy.)
So here’s the deal: Anything you want to ask Jason about the Nats, life in the big leagues, life away from the ballpark, whatever, leave them here in the comments section. Or you can email them to me at email@example.com, and then I’ll forward them to Bergmann. Please keep the questions clean and respectful, because if they’re not I’m just going to delete them anyways. (Oh, and for all you subscribers out there, don’t worry. This doesn’t count as your official question submission.)
I’ll pick out the best of the bunch, send them to Bergmann and then hopefully will repost the answers within the next few days.
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- A blast and a bloop keep red-hot Nats rolling
- Nats bats come alive late in 6-4 win over Marlins
- Reed Johnson has surgery, could be out a while
- Barrett seizing setup role but watching workload
- Janssen close to big step in rehab from shoulder tendinitis
- Rendon diagnosed with new injury, shut down by Nats doctors
- 'Baseball in the District' - Marlins' voice Glenn Geffner
- The Baseball Show: A turning point last week?
- State of the Nats: An impressive weekend in New York
- Fister pitches Nationals to 2nd straight 1-0 win over Mets