Feb 25, 2010, 6:25 PM EDT
Photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
Frigid conditions in Viera forced everyone to bundle up.
VIERA, Fla. — For all of you who don't believe me about the frigid weather down here, check out the above visual evidence of it. That's Beth Jarrett, one of the Nationals' minor-league trainers, bundled up underneath all those layers. It's legitimately cold here.
OK, enough about the weather. As for today's workout…
– Stephen Strasburg's latest bullpen session drew its usual level of attention, from team executives and media alike. All pitchers threw for 12 minutes today (up from eight the first time they took the mounds). Strasburg appeared to be working extensively on his breaking ball, the devastating slider/curveball hybrid that ate aliveRead more »
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Blevins' awkward 24 hours ends with K of Harper
- Werth crosses big hurdle in shoulder rehab
- Nats face Mets in final Viera game of the spring
- PHOTO: New Mets pitcher faces Nats one day after they traded him
- Rendon seeking 3rd opinion on injured knee
- Mark Zuckerman joins STL to talk about Nats' injury problems
- Janssen unlikely for opener with shoulder tendinitis
- Knee injury concerns go next level for Anthony Rendon
- Nats sign veteran outfielder recently cut by Marlins
- Nats trade lefty reliever to Mets for veteran outfielder