Mar 3, 2010, 12:17 AM EST
VIERA, Fla. — Single-game tickets went on sale this morning, and unless you were one of the lucky few who called right at the stroke of 10 a.m. (or unless you’re part of a season-ticket plan) you were probably left out in the cold for Opening Day seats.
According to the Nationals, by 10:07 a.m. only single seats to the April 5 game against the Phillies were available. The game isn’t officially sold out yet, but the only way to get tickets now is by purchasing either a season-ticket plan (full, half or partial), a mini-plan (14, 13 or 10 games) or flex plans (five games for the price of four).
It’s possible more single-game tickets for opener will become available if the full allotment of season tickets isn’t sold. But for now, fans who want to purchase only for that game are out of luck.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Giolito & Turner, Nats' farm system ranked highly by Baseball America
- Nats 2016 promo schedule includes figurine of Werth and his dog
- NL East: Mets closer permanently banned by MLB for PEDs
- Bryce Harper: 'I'm a big fan of what Kirk Cousins did this year'
- NL East: Mets' ace says he's open to contract extension
- Bryce Harper on potential for $400M contract: 'Don't sell me short'
- Why does free agent Ian Desmond still remain unsigned?
- Nationals to give out Bryce Harper Chia Pets in 2016
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Is Gott ready for a late-innings role?
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Shawn Kelley adds needed depth to bullpen