Mar 3, 2010, 12:17 AM EDT
VIERA, Fla. — Single-game tickets went on sale this morning, and unless you were one of the lucky few who called right at the stroke of 10 a.m. (or unless you’re part of a season-ticket plan) you were probably left out in the cold for Opening Day seats.
According to the Nationals, by 10:07 a.m. only single seats to the April 5 game against the Phillies were available. The game isn’t officially sold out yet, but the only way to get tickets now is by purchasing either a season-ticket plan (full, half or partial), a mini-plan (14, 13 or 10 games) or flex plans (five games for the price of four).
It’s possible more single-game tickets for opener will become available if the full allotment of season tickets isn’t sold. But for now, fans who want to purchase only for that game are out of luck.
NL EAST STANDINGS
FRI: Giants at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
SAT: Giants at Nats, 4:05 p.m.
SUN: Giants at Nats, 1:35 p.m.
MON: Nats at Phillies, 7:05 p.m.
TUE: Nats at Phillies, 7:05 p.m.
WED: Nats at Phillies, 7:05 p.m.
Full season schedule
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Baseball in the District - Nats prospect Taylor Hill
- Nats' Williams takes reprieve on Babe Ruth impression
- With help from his alter ego, Span again sparks Nats to win
- Gonzalez, Nats win pitchers duel on another walk-off
- Nats' Zimmerman takes significant step in recovery
- Nationals aim for team record 10th straight win vs. D-Backs
- Nationals' 9-game win streak is "absolutely epic"
- Are Nationals finally playing to full potential? (VIDEO)
- Mo'ne Davis and company have one more chance
- Young guns bat, slide Nationals to ninth-straight win