Mar 7, 2010, 3:02 PM EST
Photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
Tradition Field, the spring training home of the New York Mets.
PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. — A very pleasant Sunday morning to you from Tradition Field, home of the Mets. It's Game 2 of the home-and-home series between Washington and New York, and the Nationals can only hope they put on a better showing today after getting smoked 14-6 yesterday in Viera.
Jason Marquis make his spring debut today, with Matt Chico following him in relief. Several other relievers in the mix for roster spots are here as well. I'll post lineups as soon as I get them, so check back for updates.
NATIONALS AT METS
Tradition Field, Port St. Lucie
Gametime: 1:10 p.m.
TV/Radio: WPIX-11 (New York), WFAN-AM (Mets radio via XM and MLB Gameday Audio)
Weather: Sunny, 73 degrees, Wind 13 mph in from RF
CF Justin Maxwell
SS Ian Desmond
RF Elijah Dukes
1B Mike Morse
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2013 schedule (subject to change)...
TUE: 12:45 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
WED: 2:30 p.m.
THU: 4:30 p.m.
FRI: 12:45 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
SAT: 9:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- 3 deals in 10 days leave Nats in good shape
- Rizzo: Blevins was Nationals' best option
- Former Nats OF Jerry Hairston, Jr. retires from MLB
- Nats get lefty Blevins from A's for prospect
- Williams wants Davey to come to spring training
- Will Nats make amends for 2013? (VIDEO)
- Williams contemplates look of Nationals' lineup
- MLB to discuss home plate collisions at Winter Meetings
- Wilson, Blevins among Nationals trade targets
- Rizzo: Nats aren't trading Clippard, Storen, Span