Mar 9, 2010, 4:00 PM EDT
Photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
Though there was a threat of rain this morning, today's game shouldn't be disrupted.
VIERA, Fla. — The crowd is beginning to file into Space Coast Stadium. The media throng is trying to get the wireless internet to work in the press box. And down in the clubhouse, Stephen Strasburg is making final preparations for the most-hyped two innings in the history of the Grapefruit League.
No, this isn't your ordinary, run-of-the-mill Tuesday in Viera.
Check back throughout the afternoon for updates from Strasburgmania…
TIGERS AT NATIONALS
Space Coast Stadium, Viera, Fla.
Gametime: 1:05 p.m.
TV/Radio: MASN/MLB Network/WFED-1500 AM
Weather: Cloudy, 71 degrees, Wind 8 mph in from CF
CF Nyjer Morgan
SS Cristian Guzman
3B Ryan Zimmerman
LF Josh Willingham
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Span likely out for season after latest injury
- Nats banged up in 4-2 victory over Padres, win third straight series
- Updated: Taylor leaves Nats-Padres game after colliding with wall
- Updated: Escobar leaves Nats-Padres game with injury
- Span sits to rest sore back; other Nats injury notes
- Nats aim for 3rd straight series win against Padres
- Around the NL East: Will the Mets ever lose again?
- Double play on 3-0 pitch kills Nationals' rally
- Gonzalez turns in uneven outing, drops third straight
- Furious rally falls short as Nationals lose to Padres 6-5