Mar 11, 2010, 4:00 PM EST
Photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
Today's game against the Astros was canceled due to rain.
[UPDATE AT 12:23 P.M.: Today's game has officially been canceled due to rain. It will not be made up.]
VIERA, Fla. — Hello from rainy Space Coast Stadium, where the tarp has been on the field all morning and batting practice has been moved to the under-cover cages behind the right-field fence.
The Nationals and Astros are supposed to play at 1:05 p.m., and as of this moment, the game is still on. The forecast does call for some clearing early this afternoon, though the rain is expected to return later in the afternoon and continue through tomorrow (possibly threatening the game against the Yankees).
I'll provide updates (both weather- and game-related) throughout, so be sure to check back for the latest…
ASTROS AT NATIONALS
Space Coast Stadium, Viera, Fla.
Gametime: 1:05 p.m.
TV/Radio: WFED-1500 AM
Weather: Showers, 74 degrees, Wind 18 mph in from CF
CF Nyjer Morgan
RF Roger Bernadina
3B Ryan Zimmerman
1B Adam Dunn
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- A reason for fans of each MLB team to be thankful
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Trea Turner
- Bud Black joins Angels after missing out on Nats' manager job
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?
- Nationals roster review: Aaron Barrett
- Nats sign pair of veterans to minor-league deals