Mar 17, 2010, 4:35 PM EST
Photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
The Nats are back at Osceola County Stadium … again.
KISSIMMEE, Fla. — Hello yet again from the spring training home of the Houston Astros, which at this point feels more like the home of the Washington Nationals. This is the third time the Nats have played at Osceola County Stadium this spring, the second time in five days.
I'm guessing George and Barbara Bush won't be in attendance this time as they were Saturday, but you will be pleased to know Adam Dunn will be here. After coming out of yesterday's game with lower back spasms, the Nats' slugger made the trip as promised and will be starting at first base.
Jason Marquis on the mound, making only his second official start of the spring (his last one was rained out). And there's a threat of some light rain this afternoon.
If you didn't see the earlier, shocking news: Elijah Dukes has been given his unconditional release. In slightly less shocking news: Logan Kensing also has been given his unconditional release.
Check back for updates throughout the day, and check out other new posts for non-game-related stuff, including a deeper analysis of the Dukes move…
NATIONALS AT ASTROS
Osceola County Stadium, Kissimmee
Gametime: 1:05 p.m.
TV/Radio: Astros radio via XM and MLB Gameday Audio
Weather: Cloudy, 64 degrees, Wind 5 mph out to RF
RF Willy Taveras
SS Cristian Guzman
CF Justin Maxwell
1B Adam Dunn
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2013 schedule (subject to change)...
TUE: 12:45 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
WED: 2:30 p.m.
THU: 4:30 p.m.
FRI: 12:45 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
SAT: 9:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Market is thinning of left-handers
- Does Saltalamacchia show the Marlins are serious for 2014?
- VIDEO: Analysis of Fister trade
- Non-tendered players could interest Nats
- Yankees, Ellsbury near $153M, 7-yr deal
- Fister "excited" about trade to Nationals
- Rizzo discusses Fister trade and more Nats news
- Hard not to like Fister trade for Nationals
- Nats re-sign Ohlendorf, tender contracts to 8 others
- Nats acquire Fister in 4-player trade with Tigers