Mar 22, 2010, 1:20 PM EDT
I wrote on Saturday that The Washington Times sent a reporter to Viera to cover Friday night’s game who did not appear in the Nationals’ clubhouse yet published quotes from pitcher Stephen Strasburg’s session with several media members.
I have since been informed the reporter paid his own way to Florida and did not travel at the newspaper’s expense. The quotes published in his article were taken from the Associated Press, a wire service the Times pays for content.
I regret any confusion I may have created.
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Gio Gonzalez starts strong, but Astros top Nationals
- Bryce Harper repping new eye black company
- Gonzalez faces Astros under the lights in Viera
- Should Desmond be the Nationals' No. 2 hitter?
- Strasburg settles down, Nats rout Cardinals 11-1
- Strasburg leads Nationals against Cardinals
- Skole among first round of cuts at Nats camp
- Rosenthal pain-free, Wacha pitches well for Cards
- Zimmerman, LaRoche homers lift Nationals over Atlanta
- Nationals split-squads face Braves, Cardinals