Mar 22, 2010, 1:20 PM EDT
I wrote on Saturday that The Washington Times sent a reporter to Viera to cover Friday night’s game who did not appear in the Nationals’ clubhouse yet published quotes from pitcher Stephen Strasburg’s session with several media members.
I have since been informed the reporter paid his own way to Florida and did not travel at the newspaper’s expense. The quotes published in his article were taken from the Associated Press, a wire service the Times pays for content.
I regret any confusion I may have created.
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Nationals respond to Williams' challenge, beat Cards
- Nats strike early on Wacha, beat Cardinals 3-1
- Span plays three innings for Hagerstown in second rehab game
- Ramos takes first swings since breaking left hand
- Denard Span on track to return to Nats this weekend
- Nats call up Xavier Cedeno, send Blake Treinen to Syracuse
- Nationals need a bounce-back vs. Cardinals
- Errors cost Nationals in ugly loss to Cardinals
- The Baseball Show: How can Strasburg turn it around?
- Bryce Harper travels through time in new ad (VIDEO)