Apr 3, 2010, 7:00 PM EDT
Photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
Home sweet home: Nationals Park is back open for business today.
Hello from 1500 South Capitol Street, otherwise known as Nationals Park, site of today's exhibition against the Boston Red Sox.
It's a beautiful day here in the District, actually I'd say much nicer than most days in Viera this spring. Funny how that works. The cherry blossoms behind the left-field fence are just starting to bloom; I'd guess they'll be in full bloom just in time for the Nats to head out on the road Friday. Funny how that works.
They'll be playing with AL rules today, so Cristian Guzman is serving as DH. Too bad they can't just use him like that all season.
Check back for updates and analysis throughout the game, and check the homepage for other news and notes…
RED SOX AT NATIONALS
Where: Nationals Park
Gametime: 4:05 p.m.
TV: MASN, MLB Network
Radio: WFED-1500 AM
Weather: Partly cloudy, 74 degrees, Wind 12 mph out to LF
CF Nyjer Morgan
DH Cristian Guzman
3B Ryan Zimmerman
1B Adam Dunn
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Scherzer on mound as Nats try to take series
- Papelbon aiming for saves record, hopes to co-exist with Storen
- On Harper's blasts and Nats' new-look pen
- Report: Phillies trade Cole Hamels to AL West team
- Mets SS cries on field after learning of trade that didn't happen
- Harper homers twice into upper deck, Nats beat Marlins 7-2
- Report: Mets' trade for All-Star falls through
- Marlins get payback, play fart noises during Nats batting practice
- Nats hope to bounce back in Miami with Fister starting
- Nats Stock Watch: Starting pitchers scuffling