Apr 3, 2010, 7:00 PM EST
Photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
Home sweet home: Nationals Park is back open for business today.
Hello from 1500 South Capitol Street, otherwise known as Nationals Park, site of today's exhibition against the Boston Red Sox.
It's a beautiful day here in the District, actually I'd say much nicer than most days in Viera this spring. Funny how that works. The cherry blossoms behind the left-field fence are just starting to bloom; I'd guess they'll be in full bloom just in time for the Nats to head out on the road Friday. Funny how that works.
They'll be playing with AL rules today, so Cristian Guzman is serving as DH. Too bad they can't just use him like that all season.
Check back for updates and analysis throughout the game, and check the homepage for other news and notes…
RED SOX AT NATIONALS
Where: Nationals Park
Gametime: 4:05 p.m.
TV: MASN, MLB Network
Radio: WFED-1500 AM
Weather: Partly cloudy, 74 degrees, Wind 12 mph out to LF
CF Nyjer Morgan
DH Cristian Guzman
3B Ryan Zimmerman
1B Adam Dunn
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2013 schedule (subject to change)...
TUE: 12:45 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
WED: 2:30 p.m.
THU: 4:30 p.m.
FRI: 12:45 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
SAT: 9:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Nate McLouth gives Nats depth & insurance
- Nats still have things to do at Winter Meetings
- Napoli, Red Sox agree on 2-year, $32M deal
- Nats 1B Adam LaRoche to join USO Holiday Tour
- Carlos Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Nationals sign outfielder McLouth to 2-year deal
- Phillies looking to trade CL Jonathan Papelbon
- Mariners sign Robinson Cano to 10-year, $240 million deal
- Point/Counterpoint: How good will Fister be?
- Sean Casey: Doug Fister is 'huge for the Nationals'