Apr 4, 2010, 4:40 PM EST
We're about 24 hours from President Obama strolling to the mound at Nationals Park (hopefully not in a White Sox jacket) and ceremoniously declaring the 2010 baseball season open, so this seems like a good time for some predictions.
We'll get to some Nationals season predictions later, either this evening or first thing tomorrow. Right now, let's talk about the 29 other clubs.
My track record on these things isn't the greatest. Last year, I had the Diamondbacks winning the NL wild card, the Dodgers winning the World Series, the Cardinals and Rockies each finishing in fourth place in their respective divisions and Cameron Maybin and David Price winning their respective Rookie of the Year awards.
Then again, I did correctly predict four of six division winners (Phillies, Dodgers, Twins, Angels) and Joe Mauer as AL MVP. So I'm not completely ignorant (despite what many think).
So here we go: My predictions for the 2010 season…Read more »
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals sign veteran infielder to minor league deal
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Detroit Tigers
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Colorado Rockies
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Cleveland Indians
- Report: All-Star catcher Lucroy has Nats on no-trade list
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Max Scherzer more important in Year 2
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: An important year for Wilson Ramos
- NL East: Phillies add new alternate uniform for 2016 (PHOTOS)
- NL East: Marlins interested in adding another starting pitcher
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Can Ben Revere fill void left by Span?