Apr 12, 2010, 7:12 PM EDT
PHILADELPHIA — Catcher Jesus Flores, still trying to recover from a major shoulder injury, has been cleared to resume throwing again. Meanwhile, right-hander Chien-Ming Wang, recovering from his own shoulder surgery, is progressing and is on target to join the Nationals’ rotation in early-to-mid-June.
Here’s a full update on both players on CSNwashington.com.
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Harper, Scherzer power Nationals past Cubs
- One more category Bryce Harper leads the NL in
- Some good, some really ugly in Nats loss
- Cubs' farm team trolls Nats, Wizards after walk-off win
- Around the NL East: Another week of drama for the Marlins
- Nationals lose tough one on walk-off vs. Cubs
- Bryce Harper still doesn't think he's MLB's best
- Nats go for 2 in a row at Wrigley
- Marlins players fail to show up at charity event
- Cubs manager Joe Maddon doesn't get criticism of Bryce Harper