Apr 15, 2010, 4:22 AM EDT
PHILADELPHIA — The Nationals are expected to recall Scott Olsen from Class AAA Syracuse before tomorrow’s series finale at Citizens Bank Park, though they did not make that move official following tonight’s 14-7 loss to the Phillies.
The club did announce outfielder Roger Bernadina has been optioned to Syracuse. More moves are expected in the morning, with Justin Maxwell a candidate for promotion and a reliever likely to be removed from the roster to clear space for Olsen.
Here’s the full story on CSNwashington.com.
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Roark, Ramos lead Nationals past Cubs 2-1
- Nats pregame music choice irks Phillies, they promise payback
- Roark gets the start for Nats at Wrigley
- State of the Nats: Rolling into Wrigley for Bryant vs. Harper
- Harper showing he can excel at 'the little things'
- Advice from teammates helps Gio get back on track vs. Phillies
- Anthony Rendon to take big step forward in rehab this week
- Strong Gio start secures another series win for Nats
- Nationals aim for another series win against Philly
- Still no answer for Strasburg's woes