Apr 16, 2010, 7:18 PM EST
Photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
The Nats open a 10-game homestand tonight, with the Brewers up first.
Apparently, Ryan Zimmerman's pinch-hit home run yesterday wasn't good enough to warrant his return to the Nationals' starting lineup.
For the fifth straight game, Zimmerman is not among Jim Riggleman's starting nine. Apparently, there's still concern about his ability to run. He looked perfectly fine rounding the bases following his clutch blast off Danys Baez yesterday afternoon, but he didn't exactly have to go 100 percent during that glorious jaunt.
We'll have to find out what Zim's updated status is in a little while. There are currently a group of players taking early BP, but he's not among them.
So, as always, check back here throughout the game for updates, and check the homepage for other news…
BREWERS AT NATIONALS
Where: Nationals Park
Gametime: 7:05 p.m.
Radio: WFED-1500 AM, WWFD-820 AM
Weather: Chance of storms late, 79 degrees, Wind 12 mph out to RF
CF Nyjer Morgan
RF Willie Harris
2B Cristian Guzman
1B Adam Dunn
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Trea Turner
- Bud Black joins Angels after missing out on Nats' manager job
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?
- Nationals roster review: Aaron Barrett
- Nats sign pair of veterans to minor-league deals
- Rizzo happy to bring reliever Sean Burnett back to Nats