May 29, 2010, 6:40 PM EDT
SAN DIEGO — Josh Willingham was as consistent an offensive performer as you could find the last four years and seemed to have settled in as a solid, though hardly spectacular, ballplayer.
But over the last two months, he’s produced at levels not previously seen. At age 31, Willingham appears to have taken his game to a new level.
In this article on CSNwashington.com, Willingham sheepishly tries to downplay his lofty numbers at the plate while Adam Dunn makes some bold predictions about his teammate’s potential.
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Nationals face dominant Fernandez in series finale
- Nationals Stock Watch: Harper's heating up
- Strasburg’s poor outing continues troubling early season trend
- Strasburg's rough outing (VIDEO)
- Stephen Strasburg surrenders six in loss to Miami
- Braves fan trolls Nats with Wikipedia page entry (PHOTO)
- Strasburg looks to make it two in a row vs. Marlins
- Around the NL East: Braves rolling, Marlins reeling
- Orioles billboard spotted along D.C. line
- Driesell, Kolzig headline 2014 DC Sports Hall of Fame class