May 29, 2010, 6:40 PM EDT
SAN DIEGO — Josh Willingham was as consistent an offensive performer as you could find the last four years and seemed to have settled in as a solid, though hardly spectacular, ballplayer.
But over the last two months, he’s produced at levels not previously seen. At age 31, Willingham appears to have taken his game to a new level.
In this article on CSNwashington.com, Willingham sheepishly tries to downplay his lofty numbers at the plate while Adam Dunn makes some bold predictions about his teammate’s potential.
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Nats strike early on Wacha, beat Cardinals 3-1
- Span plays three innings for Hagerstown in second rehab game
- Ramos takes first swings since breaking left hand
- Denard Span on track to return to Nats this weekend
- Nats call up Xavier Cedeno, send Blake Treinen to Syracuse
- Nationals need a bounce-back vs. Cardinals
- Errors cost Nationals in ugly loss to Cardinals
- The Baseball Show: How can Strasburg turn it around?
- Bryce Harper travels through time in new ad (VIDEO)
- Williams faces first real test as Nationals manager