Jun 13, 2010, 2:10 PM EST
Photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
Progressive Field will be packed with fans wanting to catch a glimpse of Stephen Strasburg.
CLEVELAND — The circus has arrived in Cleveland.
A large crowd (anywhere from 30,000-35,000) is expected. An extra 50 media members have been credentialed. There will be three TV crews (MASN in D.C., STO in Cleveland and TBS around the country). All to watch Stephen Strasburg make his second big-league start.
Strasburg will have a little different defense behind him. Ryan Zimmerman will be DH'ing, with Alberto Gonzalez at third base. Michael Morse also is in the lineup, starting in right field.
Check back for updates throughout. There should be plenty…
NATIONALS at INDIANS
Where: Progressive Field
Gametime: 1:05 p.m.
TV: Ch. 50-HD, MASN2-HD, TBS-HD (outside D.C. and Cleveland)
Radio: WFED-1500 AM, WWFD-820 AM
Weather: Partly cloudy, 79 degrees, Wind 8 mph in from LF
2B Cristian Guzman
CF Nyjer Morgan
DH Ryan Zimmerman
1B Adam Dunn
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Lucas Giolito
- A reason for fans of each MLB team to be thankful
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Trea Turner
- Bud Black joins Angels after missing out on Nats' manager job
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?
- Nationals roster review: Aaron Barrett