Jun 13, 2010, 2:10 PM EST
Photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
Progressive Field will be packed with fans wanting to catch a glimpse of Stephen Strasburg.
CLEVELAND — The circus has arrived in Cleveland.
A large crowd (anywhere from 30,000-35,000) is expected. An extra 50 media members have been credentialed. There will be three TV crews (MASN in D.C., STO in Cleveland and TBS around the country). All to watch Stephen Strasburg make his second big-league start.
Strasburg will have a little different defense behind him. Ryan Zimmerman will be DH'ing, with Alberto Gonzalez at third base. Michael Morse also is in the lineup, starting in right field.
Check back for updates throughout. There should be plenty…
NATIONALS at INDIANS
Where: Progressive Field
Gametime: 1:05 p.m.
TV: Ch. 50-HD, MASN2-HD, TBS-HD (outside D.C. and Cleveland)
Radio: WFED-1500 AM, WWFD-820 AM
Weather: Partly cloudy, 79 degrees, Wind 8 mph in from LF
2B Cristian Guzman
CF Nyjer Morgan
DH Ryan Zimmerman
1B Adam Dunn
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bryce Harper: 'I'm a big fan of what Kirk Cousins did this year'
- NL East: Mets' ace says he's open to contract extension
- Bryce Harper on potential for $400M contract: 'Don't sell me short'
- Why does free agent Ian Desmond still remain unsigned?
- Nationals to give out Bryce Harper Chia Pets in 2016
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Is Gott ready for a late-innings role?
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Shawn Kelley adds needed depth to bullpen
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Kansas City Royals
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Will Michael Taylor become an everyday outfielder?
- Dusty Baker on Nationals: "Why not now, and why not me?"