Jul 15, 2010, 4:20 PM EST
It's a big day here at Nats Insider world headquarters. Just as we're gearing up for the season's second half, we've hit a big milestone.
Yes, this website drew its 1 millionth page view this morning.
Thank you to everyone for making this possible and for continuing to make this site a must-read for Nationals fans. I've truly enjoyed hearing from so many of you, meeting some in person and interacting with plenty others online, and I've been grateful for all of your comments and suggestions along the way.
With that in mind, I'm pleased to announce that one of the most popular reader suggestions from the season's first half (Nats Insider T-shirts) are now available to the general public. We've set up a marketplace on Cafe Press — www.cafepress.com/natsinsider — with more than a dozen items available for purchase. As the almighty Yogurt proclaimed in Spaceballs: "Moichendising! Moichendising!" So now you can buy Nats Insider: The T-Shirt! Nats Insider: The Coffee Mug! Nats Insider: The Flamethrower! (The kids love this one.) Please note that $5 of every purchase goes directly to this site.
Another note for those of you who haven't been a regular-season subscriber but are interested in becoming one: You can now sign up for a second-half subscription at a discounted rate. Here's the extra content you'll receive for each of the following subscription levels…
RED — Audio file of either Jim Riggleman's pregame or postgame media session, or of a Nats player or executive, from every game I cover in person. Price: $20 for the remainder of
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Scherzer debuts as Nats open exhibition play
- Mets' Wheeler: 'I guarantee you we all saw what Bryce Harper said'
- After a trying year, Gwynn Jr. tries to come back
- Nationals players excited to see pitching staff in action
- WATCH: Harper faces Strasburg for first time
- Werth hits off tee for first time since surgery
- Matt Harvey expected to make much-awaited return against Nats
- Ankiel starts new chapter as life skills coordinator
- Ian Desmond discusses team expectations and future with Nats
- Eventful BP for Harper, update on Werth in Tuesday's workout