Jul 22, 2010, 1:44 AM EST
CINCINNATI — A two-day delay because of a stiff neck didn’t hinder Jordan Zimmermann at all in his continued rehab from Tommy John surgery.
Zimmermann tossed four scoreless innings tonight for Class A Potomac, allowing two hits, striking out four and walking zero. The right-hander now hasn’t given up an earned run or issued a walk in 13 innings spanning four rehab starts.
Tonight’s gem came two days after Zimmermann was scratched from his originally scheduled outing because of a stiff neck. He insisted he could pitch that night, but team officials didn’t want to take a chance, so they pushed him back.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Jordan Zimmermann introduced by Detroit Tigers
- Report: Marlins could hire Barry Bonds to coaching staff
- Zimmermann agreed to a surprising contract with Detroit
- Report: Nats, Mets and Braves all chasing two-time All-Star
- Appreciating Jordan Zimmermann’s Nationals career
- PHOTOS: Zimmermann’s Nats career through the years
- Did Zimmermann sign with Tigers at a discount?
- Jordan Zimmermann signs free agent deal with Tigers
- Report: Zimmermann in serious talks with AL team
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Victor Robles