Jul 28, 2010, 5:55 PM EDT
The Nationals just put out their starting lineup for tonight's game against the Braves, and Josh Willingham is surprisingly not in there. Not sure what, if any, conclusions can be drawn from that, but it should be noted Willingham in his career vs. Atlanta starter Tim Hudson is 1-for-20 with seven strikeouts. My hunch is that's the reason for his benching, not a trade.
That said, I'm about to head down to the ballpark and will update everyone once I know anything more.
In the meantime, here is Jim Riggleman's lineup…
3B ZimmermanRead more »
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nats fall to Braves, extend losing skid to six
- Nats fume at Simmons for injuring Escobar
- Cole debuting Tuesday in place of Scherzer
- Rendon scratched from minor league rehab game
- Marlins DFA former big free agent signing
- Nats hope lineup tweak will spark offense
- Cedeno on the move again, one week after Nats traded him
- State of the Nats: Looking up in the standings
- When will slow-developing bats come around?
- At 7-12, Nationals still searching for answers