Jul 28, 2010, 5:55 PM EST
The Nationals just put out their starting lineup for tonight's game against the Braves, and Josh Willingham is surprisingly not in there. Not sure what, if any, conclusions can be drawn from that, but it should be noted Willingham in his career vs. Atlanta starter Tim Hudson is 1-for-20 with seven strikeouts. My hunch is that's the reason for his benching, not a trade.
That said, I'm about to head down to the ballpark and will update everyone once I know anything more.
In the meantime, here is Jim Riggleman's lineup…
3B ZimmermanRead more »
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2013 schedule (subject to change)...
TUE: 12:45 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
WED: 2:30 p.m.
THU: 4:30 p.m.
FRI: 12:45 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
SAT: 9:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Nate McLouth gives Nats depth & insurance
- Nats still have things to do at Winter Meetings
- Napoli, Red Sox agree on 2-year, $32M deal
- Nats 1B Adam LaRoche to join USO Holiday Tour
- Carlos Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Nationals sign outfielder McLouth to 2-year deal
- Phillies looking to trade CL Jonathan Papelbon
- Mariners sign Robinson Cano to 10-year, $240 million deal
- Point/Counterpoint: How good will Fister be?
- Sean Casey: Doug Fister is 'huge for the Nationals'