Aug 31, 2010, 3:46 AM EST
MIAMI — Mike Rizzo just revealed the six Nationals prospects who will participate in the Arizona Fall League. It’s not quite as star-studded a list as last year’s crop, which included Stephen Strasburg, Drew Storen, Chris Marrero and Danny Espinosa. But it’s got some intriguing names nonetheless.
The full list headed to Arizona in October…
OF Michael Burgess
RHP Adam Carr
RHP Cole Kimball
INF Stephen Lombardozzi
C Derek Norris
LHP Sammy Solis
Obviously, Bryce Harper is not on this list. That doesn’t, however, mean he won’t end up playing in the AFL. Rizzo said there’s still a chance the 17-year-old could be added to the roster, depending on how he plays in the Florida instructional league.
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Scherzer and Strasburg learning from each other
- Nationals' Saturday workout is a washout
- Nats sign veteran lefty Hill to minor-league deal
- Do the Nats need another left-handed bat?
- Observations from Friday's workout in Viera
- Nats sing Happy Birthday to Denard Span, with bonus Danny Espinosa videobomb
- PHOTO: Looks like Scherzer will be a Jedi for Nats' 'Star Wars Day'
- LaRoche: Nats have transformed D.C. into a baseball city
- Matt Williams sets the tone for Nats on Day 1
- Will 2015 be a breakout year for Nats' RF Harper?