Aug 31, 2010, 3:46 AM EDT
MIAMI — Mike Rizzo just revealed the six Nationals prospects who will participate in the Arizona Fall League. It’s not quite as star-studded a list as last year’s crop, which included Stephen Strasburg, Drew Storen, Chris Marrero and Danny Espinosa. But it’s got some intriguing names nonetheless.
The full list headed to Arizona in October…
OF Michael Burgess
RHP Adam Carr
RHP Cole Kimball
INF Stephen Lombardozzi
C Derek Norris
LHP Sammy Solis
Obviously, Bryce Harper is not on this list. That doesn’t, however, mean he won’t end up playing in the AFL. Rizzo said there’s still a chance the 17-year-old could be added to the roster, depending on how he plays in the Florida instructional league.
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- How secure is struggling Jordan's rotation spot?
- Pujols gets 500th, Nats fall to Angels
- Pujols launches 500th homer at Nationals' expense
- Who is the Nats best 8th inning option?
- Fister pitches 3 innings, on track for May 7 return
- Nats Game Thread: No rest for Desmond
- Nationals recall Barrett, send Cedeno to AAA
- Clippard: "No one is going to feel sorry for me" (VIDEO)
- Desmond, Clippard unravel in eighth inning of Nats' loss
- Williams shows faith in Clippard despite struggles