Aug 31, 2010, 3:46 AM EDT
MIAMI — Mike Rizzo just revealed the six Nationals prospects who will participate in the Arizona Fall League. It’s not quite as star-studded a list as last year’s crop, which included Stephen Strasburg, Drew Storen, Chris Marrero and Danny Espinosa. But it’s got some intriguing names nonetheless.
The full list headed to Arizona in October…
OF Michael Burgess
RHP Adam Carr
RHP Cole Kimball
INF Stephen Lombardozzi
C Derek Norris
LHP Sammy Solis
Obviously, Bryce Harper is not on this list. That doesn’t, however, mean he won’t end up playing in the AFL. Rizzo said there’s still a chance the 17-year-old could be added to the roster, depending on how he plays in the Florida instructional league.
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Span likely out for season after latest injury
- Nats banged up in 4-2 victory over Padres, win third straight series
- Updated: Taylor leaves Nats-Padres game after colliding with wall
- Updated: Escobar leaves Nats-Padres game with injury
- Span sits to rest sore back; other Nats injury notes
- Nats aim for 3rd straight series win against Padres
- Around the NL East: Will the Mets ever lose again?
- Double play on 3-0 pitch kills Nationals' rally
- Gonzalez turns in uneven outing, drops third straight
- Furious rally falls short as Nationals lose to Padres 6-5