Sep 14, 2010, 7:30 PM EDT
Photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
Livan Hernandez is in search of his elusive 10th win tonight at Turner Field.
ATLANTA — Remember when Livan Hernandez was the Nationals' best pitcher? Yeah, not so much anymore. Over his last four starts, the big guy is 1-3 with a 9.70 ERA. Opponents are hitting .364 against him.
All of a sudden, what had been a really impressive season is looking only like a solid-though-unspectacular season. Livo deserves to have a better record than 9-11, but the fact remains he still hasn't hit double digits in that category yet.
Hernandez will get another crack at win No. 10 tonight against Jair Jurrjens and the Braves. Same lineup as last night, aside from Ivan Rodriguez back behind the plate.
Check back for updates throughout the evening…
NATIONALS at BRAVES
Where: Turner Field
Gametime: 7:10 p.m.
Radio: WFED-1500 AM, WWFD-820 AM
Weather: Mostly sunny, 84 degrees, Wind 3 mph out to LF
2B Danny Espinosa
SS Ian Desmond
LF Roger Bernadina
3B Ryan Zimmerman
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals roster report: Adam LaRoche
- Marlins' McGehee wins NL Comeback Player of the Year
- Previewing and predicting the 2014 World Series
- Nationals roster report: Ian Desmond
- Phillies coach admits Howard may be better off in AL
- Nationals roster report: Asdrubal Cabrera
- Important dates to keep in mind for Nats' offseason
- Nationals roster report: Anthony Rendon
- PHOTO: Nats will wear jersey patch to recognize 10th anniversary
- Michael Morse is headed to the World Series with Giants