Sep 15, 2010, 2:10 PM EDT
Photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
Lefties John Lannan and Mike Minor face off in today's finale at Turner Field.
ATLANTA — Good morning one last time from Turner Field, where we've got a quick turnaround from last night's game to today's 12:10 p.m. series finale between the Nationals and Braves.
John Lannan starts for the Nats, looking to improve to 6-2 since his return from Class AA. Fellow left-hander Mike Minor starts for the Braves, who have fallen two games behind the Phillies in the NL East and desperately need a win.
Funky lineup for the Nats today. Adam Dunn and Roger Bernadina each get the day off. That leaves Nyjer Morgan batting second, Ian Desmond batting third and Alberto Gonzalez starting … at first base.
Check back for updates throughout the afternoon…
NATIONALS at BRAVES
Where: Turner Field
Gametime: 12:10 p.m.
Radio: WFED-1500 AM, WWFD-820 AM
Weather: Mostly sunny, 83 degrees, Wind 4 mph out to LF
2B Danny Espinosa
CF Nyjer Morgan
SS Ian Desmond
3B Ryan Zimmerman
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bryce Harper makes history without one swing
- Nats knock Braves out of the park in 15-1 pummeling
- Harper returns to Nats lineup, Taylor still hurting
- Strasburg will return next week to face Mets
- Nats look to take advantage of softer stretch, starting with Braves
- Updated: Nats add reliever, activate Moore
- Baseball in the District – Nats Insider Mark Zuckerman
- Zimmerman leads Nats not with words but example
- Nationals pull ahead late to get much-needed win vs. Cardinals
- Around the NL East: Mets being cautious with Harvey