Sep 15, 2010, 2:10 PM EDT
Photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
Lefties John Lannan and Mike Minor face off in today's finale at Turner Field.
ATLANTA — Good morning one last time from Turner Field, where we've got a quick turnaround from last night's game to today's 12:10 p.m. series finale between the Nationals and Braves.
John Lannan starts for the Nats, looking to improve to 6-2 since his return from Class AA. Fellow left-hander Mike Minor starts for the Braves, who have fallen two games behind the Phillies in the NL East and desperately need a win.
Funky lineup for the Nats today. Adam Dunn and Roger Bernadina each get the day off. That leaves Nyjer Morgan batting second, Ian Desmond batting third and Alberto Gonzalez starting … at first base.
Check back for updates throughout the afternoon…
NATIONALS at BRAVES
Where: Turner Field
Gametime: 12:10 p.m.
Radio: WFED-1500 AM, WWFD-820 AM
Weather: Mostly sunny, 83 degrees, Wind 4 mph out to LF
2B Danny Espinosa
CF Nyjer Morgan
SS Ian Desmond
3B Ryan Zimmerman
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- At 7-12, Nationals still searching for answers
- Marlins 6, Nats 2: Another misplay opens the floodgates
- Must-win? Sunday's game may be that for Nats
- Scherzer doubtful for Tuesday's start
- Slumping Nats already 7 games back in NL East
- Bats silent in 8-0 Marlins win over Washington
- Thumb swollen, Scherzer can't throw in bullpen
- Nationals try to get back on track in Miami
- Lack of late-inning execution holding back Nats
- Marlins 3, Nats 2: Familiar storyline leads to loss