Sep 18, 2010, 7:44 PM EDT
File photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
Jordan Zimmermann faces Kyle Kendrick tonight at Citizens Bank Park.
After a blowout loss last night in which Jason Marquis retired only one of nine batters faced, the Nationals look to get back on track tonight against the Phillies.
Jordan Zimmermann gets the ball for the Nats, trying to rebound himself from a couple of ragged outings. He'll be opposed by Philadelphia right-hander Kyle Kendrick.
Familiar looking lineup for the Nationals, with Danny Espinosa leading off and Wilson Ramos catching. Justin Maxwell again starts in center field with Nyjer Morgan serving his eight-game suspension.
I'm not in Philadelphia for this series, so enjoy the game and please continue the conversation with each other…
NATIONALS at PHILLIES
Where: Citizens Bank Park
Gametime: 7:05 p.m.
Radio: WFED-1500 AM, WWFD-820 AM
Weather: Sunny, 72 degrees, Wind 2 mph out to CF
2B Danny Espinosa
SS Ian Desmond
3B Ryan Zimmerman
1B Adam Dunn
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nats look for fourth consecutive series win vs. Marlins
- Fan dies after fall from upper deck at Atlanta Braves game
- Nats gain a rare game on the Mets with win over Marlins
- Zimmermann, Nats bounce back to top Marlins
- Span's season is over, and maybe his Nats career as well
- Nats look to get even against Marlins
- Werth bobblehead release gets pushed back
- Turner looks comfortable in debut at second base
- Month to forget continues for Scherzer, Nats
- Scherzer's struggles continue in Nationals' 4-3 loss to Marlins