Sep 18, 2010, 7:44 PM EST
File photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
Jordan Zimmermann faces Kyle Kendrick tonight at Citizens Bank Park.
After a blowout loss last night in which Jason Marquis retired only one of nine batters faced, the Nationals look to get back on track tonight against the Phillies.
Jordan Zimmermann gets the ball for the Nats, trying to rebound himself from a couple of ragged outings. He'll be opposed by Philadelphia right-hander Kyle Kendrick.
Familiar looking lineup for the Nationals, with Danny Espinosa leading off and Wilson Ramos catching. Justin Maxwell again starts in center field with Nyjer Morgan serving his eight-game suspension.
I'm not in Philadelphia for this series, so enjoy the game and please continue the conversation with each other…
NATIONALS at PHILLIES
Where: Citizens Bank Park
Gametime: 7:05 p.m.
Radio: WFED-1500 AM, WWFD-820 AM
Weather: Sunny, 72 degrees, Wind 2 mph out to CF
2B Danny Espinosa
SS Ian Desmond
3B Ryan Zimmerman
1B Adam Dunn
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bryce Harper does a pretty epic videobomb on Anthony Rendon
- ESPN throws shade on Nats' jerseys, calling them among worst in MLB
- On the cusp of majors, Taylor bides his time
- Mets pitcher really, really does not like defensive shifts
- Dodgers sign former Phillies free agent bust
- Nats sign son of MLB legend to minor-league deal
- Zimmerman getting used to working with fellow infielders at 1B
- Zimmermann ready for game action after live BP, including one hit batter
- Strasburg talks signing of Max Scherzer, rise of Nats as franchise
- Why the Nationals don't use the shift more