Sep 23, 2010, 2:15 PM EST
The best part of this whole endeavor has been the opportunity to interact with all of you, to gauge your thoughts on the Nationals, on baseball in general, on this website. I’ve had far more interaction with readers this season than I ever did working at newspapers, which has made the experience all the more rewarding.
That said, almost all of the interaction has come via my computer, through comments on the site, emails and Twitter. I’ve been fortunate enough to meet a handful of you in person at the ballpark, but it’s tough to do that when I’m camped out in the press box every night and only venturing down to the stands for an inning or two to take photos.
So here’s the deal: I’m going to attend Saturday afternoon’s game against the Braves from the stands. My wife and I have tickets in Section 409, and there should be plenty of open seats around us. If you’re going to be at the game, come on by at some point to say hello, chat about the team, about the website, whatever. Stay for the whole game, stay for a few innings or stay for a few seconds if you prefer not to watch from the nosebleeds.
Hope to see you then!
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- 'Baseball in the District' - Kurkjian, Zuckerman & Corcoran talk Nats
- How the Nats' trade impacts Desmond's future
- Nats trade Souza in 3-team deal, get Turner from Padres
- Report: Mets may not pitch Harvey vs. Nats on Opening Day
- Souza's name crops up in complex trade talks
- Clippard: 'I hope we all stay together for at least one more shot'
- Nats GM Mike Rizzo explains trading Detwiler; talks prospects
- Nats announce date pitchers and catchers will report to Viera
- Nationals react to Detwiler and LaRoche leaving this offseason
- Ian Desmond goes 1-on-1 with Mark Zuckerman at Nats Fest