Oct 5, 2010, 2:45 AM EDT
The Nats have been nothing if not exciting, and it has been my pleasure to experience the intense highs and devastating lows with all of you. I have thoroughly enjoyed interacting with you and watching you interact with Mark and with each other. I have learned so much about baseball from your comments — I now know what UZR and WAR mean — and have certainly gained a better appreciation for
“my” team that I did from simply watching MASN or listening to Federal News Radio.
From the moment that Mark published his first post when we held our proverbial breath, wondering if anyone would read it, to the thousands of pageviews the day Stephen Strasburg winced in pain on the mound and was pulled from his final start; this has been an awesome journey. We couldn’t have done any of this without you.
So, thank you Nats Insider readers. Thank you for checking this site out in the first place; for contributing to the spring training campaign and sending Mark on his “Viera or Bust” road trip; for subscribing to the site and proving that in-depth, quality baseball coverage is still valued in this town; for meeting Mark and me at the ballpark; and most importantly, for visiting this site, day in and day out. Thank you, thank you from the bottom of this sportswriter’s wife’s heart.
— Rachel Zuckerman (aka “Mrs. Z”)
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Catching up with now-Mets pitcher Tyler Clippard
- Mets get Cespedes for big series vs. Nats
- Nats, Mets begin weekend series with first place on the line
- MLB Power Rankings: Hamels, Price, Tulo all get traded
- A formula that could work wonders for Nats
- Nats ride strong pitching to shutout win
- Scherzer on mound as Nats try to take series
- Papelbon aiming for saves record, hopes to co-exist with Storen
- On Harper's blasts and Nats' new-look pen
- Report: Phillies trade Cole Hamels to AL West team