Oct 11, 2010, 2:30 PM EDT
Photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
The Nats hope Ryan Zimmerman has more defensive help in 2011.
Saw "The Social Network" over the weekend, and I thought it was very well done. Though I have to say there were several inaccuracies in the story. I didn't go to Harvard. I've never been sued by my best friend. And I certainly didn't invent one of the most popular websites in the world (only one of the most popular websites in NatsTown).
Hopefully "The Nats Insider Story" is more accurate. And hopefully they cast George Clooney as me. Something tells me I'm never going to have to worry about that happening.
I am, however, curious to know who will play the title character in "The Brooks Conrad Story." Hearing the odds-on early favorite is Edward Scissorhands.
Just when you thought the Nationals were the worst defensive team in baseball, the Braves (and the Reds, for that matter) tried to prove otherwise. Atlanta has committed five errors in the first three gamesRead more »
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Bryce Harper benched in Nats' loss to Cardinals for 'lack of hustle'
- Anthony Rendon error costs Nationals in loss to Cardinals
- Nats activate Denard Span from 7-day DL, option Steven Souza, Jr.
- Zimmermann, Nats look for two in a row vs. Cardinals
- Drew Storen comes through in Nats' 3-1 win over Cardinals
- Nationals respond to Williams' challenge, beat Cards
- Nats strike early on Wacha, beat Cardinals 3-1
- Span to join Nats on Saturday after second rehab game
- Ramos takes first swings since breaking left hand
- Denard Span on track to return to Nats this weekend