Oct 31, 2010, 11:00 PM EDT
Photo courtesy Texas Rangers
The Rangers try to even up the series tonight in Arlington.
Colby Lewis and Mitch Moreland did their part last night to get the Rangers back into this World Series. Now it's up to Tommy Hunter and others to sustain the momentum Texas generated last night and knot the Fall Classic at two games a piece.
The Giants, though, have their own opportunity to seize control right back and take a commanding 3-1 series lead behind rookie left-hander Madison Bumgarner, who has pitched well so far during his first postseason. San Francisco is going with a different lineup tonight. Pat Burrell, who looked awful at the plate in Game 3, is out. Cody Ross moves to left field, with Nate Schierholtz taking over in right field. Aubrey Huff, meanwhile, will serve as DH tonight, leaving Travis Ishikawa at first base.
I'll try to share some comments between passing out candy and keeping an eye on the Steelers/Saints game. Should be a busy night. Enjoy the game and Happy Halloween!…
Where: Rangers Ballpark in Arlington
CF Andres Torres
2B Freddy Sanchez
DH Aubrey Huff
C Buster Posey
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Rosenthal pain-free, Wacha pitches well for Cards
- Zimmerman, LaRoche homers lift Nationals over Atlanta
- Nationals split-squads face Braves, Cardinals
- Roark makes emergency start vs. Astros
- Fister scratched from start with elbow inflammation
- Doug Flutie took batting practice at Nats spring training (VIDEO)
- Marlins complain about Red Sox spring lineup, get apology
- Dr. Jobe's impact on baseball was immeasurable
- Zimmermann throws three scoreless in Nats' 3-2 loss
- Zimmermann squares off with Braves again