Oct 31, 2010, 11:00 PM EDT
Photo courtesy Texas Rangers
The Rangers try to even up the series tonight in Arlington.
Colby Lewis and Mitch Moreland did their part last night to get the Rangers back into this World Series. Now it's up to Tommy Hunter and others to sustain the momentum Texas generated last night and knot the Fall Classic at two games a piece.
The Giants, though, have their own opportunity to seize control right back and take a commanding 3-1 series lead behind rookie left-hander Madison Bumgarner, who has pitched well so far during his first postseason. San Francisco is going with a different lineup tonight. Pat Burrell, who looked awful at the plate in Game 3, is out. Cody Ross moves to left field, with Nate Schierholtz taking over in right field. Aubrey Huff, meanwhile, will serve as DH tonight, leaving Travis Ishikawa at first base.
I'll try to share some comments between passing out candy and keeping an eye on the Steelers/Saints game. Should be a busy night. Enjoy the game and Happy Halloween!…
Where: Rangers Ballpark in Arlington
CF Andres Torres
2B Freddy Sanchez
DH Aubrey Huff
C Buster Posey
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- State of the Nats: All-Stars announced soon, Giants coming to town
- Baseball in the District - Which Nats should be All-Stars?
- Desmond showing signs of a breakout at last
- The Baseball Show: An amazing week of pitching
- On long, up-and-down day, Strasburg stands tall
- Roark struggles as Nats lose second game of doubleheader
- Nats aim for sweep as Roark starts second game in Philly
- Strasburg steps up as Nats take 1st game of doubleheader in Philly
- Nats and Phillies wrap up series with doubleheader
- Nats miffed at Phillies over postponed game