Nov 24, 2010, 10:45 PM EST
Everyone has something to be thankful for this time of the year (or any time of the year, for that matter) and that certainly holds true across NatsTown.
As a matter of fact, I somehow managed to interview more than a dozen Nationals players, staff members and team officials today and got them to tell me what they're most thankful for right now. I know, I'm just that dogged of a reporter to track all these people down and get them to pour out their soul for me. (Either that, or I just made these up.)
So with that, here's a list of what all the various residents of NatsTown are most thankful for this year…
Mike Rizzo: That the market for Adam Dunn may not be quite what Greg Genske thought it would be.
Adam Dunn: That there's at least one team out there willing to give him a three-year deal.
Ian Desmond: That errors aren't the only measure of defense anymore.
Danny Espinosa: That hamate bone surgery isn't a major procedure.Read more »
PITCHERS AND CATCHERS REPORT IN
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- 2015 MLB roster outlook: Colorado Rockies
- How big of a haul could the Nats get for trading Stephen Strasburg?
- New MLB commissioner Manfred suggests banning defensive shifts
- Washington Nationals 2015 roster preview: Ian Desmond
- 2015 MLB roster outlook: Cleveland Indians
- PHOTO: Max Scherzer takes out full-page ad to thank Tigers fans
- Braves claim former Nats prospect off waivers from Yankees
- Washington Nationals 2015 roster preview: Anthony Rendon
- Former Nats pitcher Ross Ohlendorf follows Detwiler to Rangers
- PHOTOS: Bryce Harper attends Clippers game, meets Blake Griffin