Mar 4, 2011, 7:54 PM EDT
I know a lot of you have been asking about this one. At long last, we have an official schedule of spring training games on the radio.
WJFK (106.7 FM) is the new flagship station, as you’ve known for several weeks now. Most of the games this spring will be broadcast there, though a couple of games have conflicts and will be bumped to their sister station WHFS (1580 AM).
Here’s the full spring radio schedule…
Sun, March 6 vs. Braves, 1:05 p.m. on 106.7 FM
Mon, March 7 vs. Astros, 1:05 p.m. on 1580 AM
Thu, March 17 at Braves, 6:05 p.m. on 106.7 FM
Fri, March 18 vs. Cardinals, 1:05 p.m. on 1580 AM
Sat, March 19 at Mets, 1:10 p.m. on 106.7 FM
Sun, March 20 vs. Tigers, 1:05 p.m. on 1580 AM
Thu, March 24 at Tigers, 6:05 p.m. on 106.7 FM
Fri, March 25 vs. Cardinals, 6:05 p.m. on 106.7 FM
Sat, March 26 at Astros, 1:05 p.m. on 106.7 FM
Sun, March 27 vs. Marlins, 1:05 p.m. on 106.7 FM
(Regular-season games will be simulcast on WFED (1500 AM) as an affiliate station, though I’m not sure if that also applies during the spring. I’ll let you know when I find out. UPDATE: Sunday and Monday’s games will not be on 1500 AM because the affiliate contract hasn’t been officially signed yet. The two sides hope things are finally wrapped up in time for the March 17 broadcast.)
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Johnson, den Dekker adjust quickly to Nats
- Blevins' awkward 24 hours ends with K of Harper
- Werth crosses big hurdle in shoulder rehab
- Nats face Mets in final Viera game of the spring
- PHOTO: New Mets pitcher faces Nats one day after they traded him
- Rendon seeking 3rd opinion on injured knee
- Mark Zuckerman joins STL to talk about Nats' injury problems
- Janssen unlikely for opener with shoulder tendinitis
- Knee injury concerns go next level for Anthony Rendon
- Nats sign veteran outfielder recently cut by Marlins