Mar 11, 2011, 10:18 PM EDT
File photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
The Nationals host the Astros tonight at Space Coast Stadium.
Plenty worth watching during the Nationals' game tonight against the Astros. Good thing it's on MASN for your viewing pleasure.
Livan Hernandez gets the start and is scheduled to go as many as five innings. Ross Detwiler is due to follow Livo and could up to four innings, which means the Nats may only use two pitchers tonight if everything goes according to plan.
Ryan Zimmerman, meanwhile, returns to the lineup after missing three days with a minor abdominal strain. Jesus Flores, still looking for his first hit of the spring (he's 0-for-9), will serve as DH. Michael Morse gets a chance to start at first base with Adam LaRoche getting the night off.
I'm covering the Capitals-Hurricanes game at Verizon Center tonight, so I won't get a chance to watch the ballgame. But I'm always curious to hear your thoughts on both the game and the MASN broadcast, so please be sure to share them throughout the evening…
ASTROS at NATIONALS
Where: Space Coast Stadium, Viera
Gametime: 6:05 p.m.
Weather: Clear, 63 degrees, Wind 13 mph out to LF
CF Nyjer Morgan
SS Ian Desmond
RF Jayson Werth
3B Ryan Zimmerman
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- At 7-12, Nationals still searching for answers
- Marlins 6, Nats 2: Another misplay opens the floodgates
- Must-win? Sunday's game may be that for Nats
- Scherzer doubtful for Tuesday's start
- Slumping Nats already 7 games back in NL East
- Bats silent in 8-0 Marlins win over Washington
- Thumb swollen, Scherzer can't throw in bullpen
- Nationals try to get back on track in Miami
- Lack of late-inning execution holding back Nats
- Marlins 3, Nats 2: Familiar storyline leads to loss