Mar 13, 2011, 3:19 PM EDT
File photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
The Nats are back in Jupiter again today to face the Marlins.
It's been four whole days since the Nationals last played the Marlins, so I think contractually they were required to make the trip down to Jupiter this morning. I kid, of course, but it sure does seem like these two teams play an inordinate number of times. Just one of several reasons the Nats are looking to move out of Viera to either Florida's Gulf Coast or Arizona, where there are more teams in closer proximity.
Today's game features Jordan Zimmermann, who has yet to allow a run in six innings this spring, plus reliever Henry Rodriguez, who is finally making his Grapefruit League debut after arriving to camp late following visa issues.
Plenty of Nationals regulars made trip, including Jayson Werth, Adam LaRoche, Nyjer Morgan and Danny Espinosa. If you subscribe to MLB.tv's package, you can watch the game via the Marlins' broadcast…
NATIONALS at MARLINS
Where: Roger Dean Stadium, Jupiter
Gametime: 1:05 p.m.
TV: FSN Florida via MLB.tv
Radio: Marlins radio via XM and MLB Gameday Audio
Weather: Mostly sunny, 73 degrees, Wind 7 mph in from RF
CF Nyjer Morgan
SS Alex Cora
RF Jayson Werth
1B Adam LaRoche
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Where the Nats stand at the quarter pole
- Mark Zuckerman gives his take on Harper, Williams ejections
- Harper stories from his college teammate, Chasen Shreve
- Scherzer on his start, chocolate sauce & Harper-Miggy
- That time Stephen Strasburg was on Letterman
- After shaky 1st inning, Zimmermann cruises
- Nationals Stock Watch: Other hot bats besides Harper
- Hershey's pitches in to help Nationals continue sweet celebrations
- Harper, Williams strongly disagree with ejections from win vs. Yankees
- Harper and Williams ejected again, Nats rally again