Mar 13, 2011, 3:19 PM EDT
File photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
The Nats are back in Jupiter again today to face the Marlins.
It's been four whole days since the Nationals last played the Marlins, so I think contractually they were required to make the trip down to Jupiter this morning. I kid, of course, but it sure does seem like these two teams play an inordinate number of times. Just one of several reasons the Nats are looking to move out of Viera to either Florida's Gulf Coast or Arizona, where there are more teams in closer proximity.
Today's game features Jordan Zimmermann, who has yet to allow a run in six innings this spring, plus reliever Henry Rodriguez, who is finally making his Grapefruit League debut after arriving to camp late following visa issues.
Plenty of Nationals regulars made trip, including Jayson Werth, Adam LaRoche, Nyjer Morgan and Danny Espinosa. If you subscribe to MLB.tv's package, you can watch the game via the Marlins' broadcast…
NATIONALS at MARLINS
Where: Roger Dean Stadium, Jupiter
Gametime: 1:05 p.m.
TV: FSN Florida via MLB.tv
Radio: Marlins radio via XM and MLB Gameday Audio
Weather: Mostly sunny, 73 degrees, Wind 7 mph in from RF
CF Nyjer Morgan
SS Alex Cora
RF Jayson Werth
1B Adam LaRoche
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Wainwright wants Bryce Harper to take it easy on him (VIDEO)
- Strasburg, Fernandez face off as Marlins host Nats
- Nats owner Mark Lerner on the Wizards’ broadcast (VIDEO)
- Braves fear both Medlen and Beachy need Tommy John
- Nats' Jordan takes on fearsome Tigers lineup
- Mets Wheeler admits it's hard not to think about 2015
- The Baseball Show: How good will Bryce Harper be in 2014?
- Podcast: Baseball in The District - Sammy Solis talks spring
- Harper, Detwiler lead Nationals against Mets
- Purke, Taylor among latest round of Nats cuts