Apr 5, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Wednesday, 7:10 p.m. –- RHP Livan Hernandez (0-1, 2.84) vs. RHP Chris Volstad (12-9, 4.58 in 2010).
TV: MASN Radio: WHFS (1580 AM)
Thursday, 7:10 p.m. –- LHP John Lannan (1-0, 1.80) vs. RHP Josh Johnson (1-0, 2.70).
TV: MASN Radio: WJFK (106.7 FM), WFED (1500 AM)
While the Phillies and Braves drew most of the headlines over the winter as the powerhouses of the NL East, the Marlins quietly made some shrewd moves that could keep them in the mix all season. New catcher John Buck is off to a strong start, as are relievers Clay Hensley and Mike Dunn. Veteran right-hander Javier Vazquez struggled in his season debut Sunday, but Florida hopes he'll be a key contributor to a deep rotation that boasts a true ace in Josh Johnson (who carried a no-hitter into the seventh inning on Opening Day). Throw in one of the best all-around players in the game in Hanley Ramirez and stud right fielder Mike Stanton, and the Marlins look well-positioned to competeRead more »
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Moss' 3-run homer ends it as Cardinals beat Nationals 8-5
- Nats make first round of September call-ups
- Nationals turn to Ross for big game in St. Louis
- The Baseball Show: Is Denard Span’s Nats career over?
- Nationals let another one slip away
- Heyward's 2B keys rally as Cardinals beat Nationals 8-5
- Nationals open pivotal series in St. Louis
- State of the Nats: Cardinals up next; Werth heating up
- Taylor avoids injury scare, returns to lineup with a bang
- Strasburg leaves Nats win over Marlins with injury