Apr 5, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Wednesday, 7:10 p.m. –- RHP Livan Hernandez (0-1, 2.84) vs. RHP Chris Volstad (12-9, 4.58 in 2010).
TV: MASN Radio: WHFS (1580 AM)
Thursday, 7:10 p.m. –- LHP John Lannan (1-0, 1.80) vs. RHP Josh Johnson (1-0, 2.70).
TV: MASN Radio: WJFK (106.7 FM), WFED (1500 AM)
While the Phillies and Braves drew most of the headlines over the winter as the powerhouses of the NL East, the Marlins quietly made some shrewd moves that could keep them in the mix all season. New catcher John Buck is off to a strong start, as are relievers Clay Hensley and Mike Dunn. Veteran right-hander Javier Vazquez struggled in his season debut Sunday, but Florida hopes he'll be a key contributor to a deep rotation that boasts a true ace in Josh Johnson (who carried a no-hitter into the seventh inning on Opening Day). Throw in one of the best all-around players in the game in Hanley Ramirez and stud right fielder Mike Stanton, and the Marlins look well-positioned to competeRead more »
NL EAST STANDINGS
FRI: Giants at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
SAT: Giants at Nats, 4:05 p.m.
SUN: Giants at Nats, 1:35 p.m.
MON: Nats at Phillies, 7:05 p.m.
TUE: Nats at Phillies, 7:05 p.m.
WED: Nats at Phillies, 7:05 p.m.
Full season schedule
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Remembering the Nats' last 10-game win streak
- Baseball in the District - Nats prospect Taylor Hill
- Nats' Williams takes reprieve on Babe Ruth impression
- With help from his alter ego, Span again sparks Nats to win
- Gonzalez, Nats win pitchers duel on another walk-off
- Nats' Zimmerman takes significant step in recovery
- Nationals aim for team record 10th straight win vs. D-Backs
- Nationals' 9-game win streak is "absolutely epic"
- Are Nationals finally playing to full potential? (VIDEO)
- Mo'ne Davis and company have one more chance