Apr 8, 2011, 12:36 PM EDT
Saturday, 7:10 p.m. –- LHP Tom Gorzelanny (7-9, 4.09 in 2010) vs. LHP Chris Capuano (0-0, 13.50).
TV: MASN Radio: WHFS (1580 AM)
Sunday, 1:10 p.m. –- RHP Jason Marquis (0-0, 2.84) vs. RHP Chris Young (1-0, 1.69).
TV: MASN Radio: WJFK (106.7 FM), WFED (1500 AM)
The Mets are off to a wild start to the season, having won three straight by a combined score of 22-7 but losing their last two to the Phillies 21-7. When they take the field this afternoon for their home opener, they'll be without left fielder Jason Bay (on the DL with a strained left side muscle). Old friend Willie Harris has picked up the slack, with a .353 average, a homer and four RBI already this season. Ike Davis (.348, homer, six RBI) and David Wright (.346, homer, five RBI) are also off to hot starts. The pitching staff, though, was battered around by the Phillies the last two days, leaving the Mets a bit shakenRead more »
NL EAST STANDINGS
Through Monday's games
NL PLAYOFFS STANDINGS
y-Clinched playoff berth
Through Monday's games
TUE: Mets at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
WED: Mets at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
THU: Mets at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
FRI: Marlins at Nats (DH), 1:05 p.m., 7:05 p.m.
SAT: Marlins at Nats, 4:05 p.m.
SUN: Marlins at Nats, 1:35 p.m.
(End of regular season)
Full season schedule
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Predicting who makes the Nationals' playoff roster
- Yankees claim former Nats OF prospect off waivers
- State of the Nats: Final week before playoffs brings tough decisions
- Braves fire GM Frank Wren after missing playoff
- Report: Braves likely to make 'significant' changes this winter
- LaRoche: Nats unlikely to bring me back in '15
- PHOTO: Nats get hero's welcome at Dulles on Sunday night
- As October looms, Strasburg and Nats are peaking
- Strasburg solves struggles in Miami, Nats win 2-1
- Barrett's role expanding with September surge