Apr 13, 2011, 5:49 PM EST
In this week’s episode of Beltway Baseball, CSNwashington.com producer Chase Hughes and I discuss the effect Ryan Zimmerman’s abdominal strain could have on the Nationals’ lineup, the effect Adam LaRoche’s shoulder injury could have on opposing teams’ baserunners and the effect Tyler Clippard, Drew Storen and Sean Burnett’s heavy workload could have on the Nats’ bullpen.
(Note: This segment was shot yesterday afternoon, before the opener of the Phillies series.)
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- A reason for fans of each MLB team to be thankful
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Trea Turner
- Bud Black joins Angels after missing out on Nats' manager job
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?
- Nationals roster review: Aaron Barrett
- Nats sign pair of veterans to minor-league deals