Apr 13, 2011, 5:49 PM EDT
In this week’s episode of Beltway Baseball, CSNwashington.com producer Chase Hughes and I discuss the effect Ryan Zimmerman’s abdominal strain could have on the Nationals’ lineup, the effect Adam LaRoche’s shoulder injury could have on opposing teams’ baserunners and the effect Tyler Clippard, Drew Storen and Sean Burnett’s heavy workload could have on the Nats’ bullpen.
(Note: This segment was shot yesterday afternoon, before the opener of the Phillies series.)
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Giants surge past Royals 11-4 to tie Series 2-all
- Nationals Arizona Fall League update
- Royals edge Giants 3-2 for 2-1 World Series lead
- Nationals roster review: Kevin Frandsen
- Nats announce front office changes, including several promotions
- World Series shifts to San Francisco for Game 3
- Manager Joe Maddon opts out of contract with Rays
- Nationals roster review: Jose Lobaton
- Phillies CEO does not expect team to compete for a while
- Details announced for this offseason's NatsFest