Apr 13, 2011, 5:49 PM EDT
In this week’s episode of Beltway Baseball, CSNwashington.com producer Chase Hughes and I discuss the effect Ryan Zimmerman’s abdominal strain could have on the Nationals’ lineup, the effect Adam LaRoche’s shoulder injury could have on opposing teams’ baserunners and the effect Tyler Clippard, Drew Storen and Sean Burnett’s heavy workload could have on the Nats’ bullpen.
(Note: This segment was shot yesterday afternoon, before the opener of the Phillies series.)
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Strasburg departs in 2nd inning with new ailment
- Strasburg leaves after 16 pitches, Reds beat Nationals 5-2
- Rendon resumes rehab, plays 7 innings at AA
- Strasburg back on mound for key start in Cincy
- How will Nats compensate for Werth's absence?
- Mark Zuckerman on Jayson Werth's unfortunate injury news
- MLB Power Rankings: Astros, Twins are early season surprises
- Werth could be out months after new test results on left wrist
- ‘Baseball in the District’ – Al Galdi and Daniel Shiferaw
- Stars shine in Nats' 9th straight series win