Apr 13, 2011, 5:49 PM EDT
In this week’s episode of Beltway Baseball, CSNwashington.com producer Chase Hughes and I discuss the effect Ryan Zimmerman’s abdominal strain could have on the Nationals’ lineup, the effect Adam LaRoche’s shoulder injury could have on opposing teams’ baserunners and the effect Tyler Clippard, Drew Storen and Sean Burnett’s heavy workload could have on the Nats’ bullpen.
(Note: This segment was shot yesterday afternoon, before the opener of the Phillies series.)
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Arrieta, Cole square off as Cubs & Pirates battle in NL Wild Card
- What went wrong for the Nationals in 2015?
- Desmond posts letter to Nationals fans on Twitter
- Miami to adjust dimensions at Marlins Park
- Astros, Yankees kick off playoffs in AL Wild Card game
- Time for Nationals to find a long-term manager
- Were the Nationals patient enough with Williams as manager?
- Nats begin search for their next manager
- A rocky two years: Matt Williams' tenure as Nats manager
- Cross Scioscia off list of potential Nats manager candidates