Apr 15, 2011, 7:31 PM EDT
File photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
The Nats host Nyjer Morgan, Wil Nieves and the Brewers tonight at Nationals Park.
There's a former National in the Brewers' starting lineup tonight, but it's probably not the one you expected. With left-hander Tom Gorzelanny pitching for the Nats, Nyjer Morgan is on the bench, but Wil Nieves is behind the plate making his fifth start of the season.
The Nationals' lineup, meanwhile, features one significant change: Danny Espinosa is leading off for the first time this season, with slumping Ian Desmond (0-for-25 at home this year) dropped to the 7-hole.
I'm actually not in D.C. tonight; I made the trek up to Hagerstown for Bryce Harper's home debut with the Suns. I'll post a game thread from here in a little while and will provide updates throughout. Please use this thread to discuss the big-league game…
BREWERS at NATIONALS
Where: Nationals Park
Gametime: 7:05 p.m.
Radio: WJFK (106.7 FM), WFED (1500 AM), XM 189
Weather: Partly cloudy, 59 degrees, Wind 15 mph RF to LF
2B Danny Espinosa
CF Rick Ankiel
RF Jayson Werth
1B Adam LaRoche
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- State of the Nats: All-Stars announced soon, Giants coming to town
- Baseball in the District - Which Nats should be All-Stars?
- Desmond showing signs of a breakout at last
- The Baseball Show: An amazing week of pitching
- On long, up-and-down day, Strasburg stands tall
- Roark struggles as Nats lose second game of doubleheader
- Nats aim for sweep as Roark starts second game in Philly
- Strasburg steps up as Nats take 1st game of doubleheader in Philly
- Nats and Phillies wrap up series with doubleheader
- Nats miffed at Phillies over postponed game