Apr 15, 2011, 7:31 PM EST
File photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
The Nats host Nyjer Morgan, Wil Nieves and the Brewers tonight at Nationals Park.
There's a former National in the Brewers' starting lineup tonight, but it's probably not the one you expected. With left-hander Tom Gorzelanny pitching for the Nats, Nyjer Morgan is on the bench, but Wil Nieves is behind the plate making his fifth start of the season.
The Nationals' lineup, meanwhile, features one significant change: Danny Espinosa is leading off for the first time this season, with slumping Ian Desmond (0-for-25 at home this year) dropped to the 7-hole.
I'm actually not in D.C. tonight; I made the trek up to Hagerstown for Bryce Harper's home debut with the Suns. I'll post a game thread from here in a little while and will provide updates throughout. Please use this thread to discuss the big-league game…
BREWERS at NATIONALS
Where: Nationals Park
Gametime: 7:05 p.m.
Radio: WJFK (106.7 FM), WFED (1500 AM), XM 189
Weather: Partly cloudy, 59 degrees, Wind 15 mph RF to LF
2B Danny Espinosa
CF Rick Ankiel
RF Jayson Werth
1B Adam LaRoche
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2013 schedule (subject to change)...
TUE: 12:45 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
WED: 2:30 p.m.
THU: 4:30 p.m.
FRI: 12:45 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
SAT: 9:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Wilson, Blevins among Nationals trade targets
- Rizzo: Nats aren't trading Clippard, Storen, Span
- 6 weeks into MLB offseason and free agents are going fast
- Williams on Harper, Strasburg and more
- Nats GM Mike Rizzo on lefty reliever market (VIDEO)
- Nationals' asking price high on Storen, Clippard
- Phillies willing to trade Cole Hamels and Cliff Lee
- Nats expect McLouth to get significant playing time
- Nats believe Ramos can catch 125 games
- Nationals in no rush to acquire left-hander