Apr 16, 2011, 2:45 PM EDT
Today’s game has been postponed due to rain. The Nationals and Brewers will play a true doubleheader tomorrow, beginning at 1:35 p.m.
Fans holding tickets to tomorrow’s game will be admitted to both games of the doubleheader. Fans holding tickets to today’s postponed game can exchange them for seats of equal value at either tomorrow’s game or any future game this season.
Jason Marquis, who was scheduled to start today’s game for the Nationals, will pitch the opener. Livan Hernandez will pitch the finale, which is due to begin approximately 30 minutes after the conclusion of the first game.
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Bryce Harper benched in Nats' loss to Cardinals for 'lack of hustle'
- Anthony Rendon error costs Nationals in loss to Cardinals
- Nats activate Denard Span from 7-day DL, option Steven Souza, Jr.
- Zimmermann, Nats look for two in a row vs. Cardinals
- Drew Storen comes through in Nats' 3-1 win over Cardinals
- Nationals respond to Williams' challenge, beat Cards
- Nats strike early on Wacha, beat Cardinals 3-1
- Span to join Nats on Saturday after second rehab game
- Ramos takes first swings since breaking left hand
- Denard Span on track to return to Nats this weekend