Apr 16, 2011, 2:45 PM EDT
Today’s game has been postponed due to rain. The Nationals and Brewers will play a true doubleheader tomorrow, beginning at 1:35 p.m.
Fans holding tickets to tomorrow’s game will be admitted to both games of the doubleheader. Fans holding tickets to today’s postponed game can exchange them for seats of equal value at either tomorrow’s game or any future game this season.
Jason Marquis, who was scheduled to start today’s game for the Nationals, will pitch the opener. Livan Hernandez will pitch the finale, which is due to begin approximately 30 minutes after the conclusion of the first game.
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- A blast and a bloop keep red-hot Nats rolling
- Nats bats come alive late in 6-4 win over Marlins
- Reed Johnson has surgery, could be out a while
- Barrett seizing setup role but watching workload
- Janssen close to big step in rehab from shoulder tendinitis
- Rendon diagnosed with new injury, shut down by Nats doctors
- 'Baseball in the District' - Marlins' voice Glenn Geffner
- The Baseball Show: A turning point last week?
- State of the Nats: An impressive weekend in New York
- Fister pitches Nationals to 2nd straight 1-0 win over Mets