Apr 16, 2011, 2:45 PM EST
Today’s game has been postponed due to rain. The Nationals and Brewers will play a true doubleheader tomorrow, beginning at 1:35 p.m.
Fans holding tickets to tomorrow’s game will be admitted to both games of the doubleheader. Fans holding tickets to today’s postponed game can exchange them for seats of equal value at either tomorrow’s game or any future game this season.
Jason Marquis, who was scheduled to start today’s game for the Nationals, will pitch the opener. Livan Hernandez will pitch the finale, which is due to begin approximately 30 minutes after the conclusion of the first game.
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Phillies lose to Division II baseball team in spring exhibition
- Live BP features Scherzer, broken bat, anthem
- Marlins ace Fernandez takes big step in Tommy John recovery
- Now a Dodger, Rollins says another NL East team was his 2nd choice
- Ex-Nats prospect could start for Braves in CF
- Harper wants to be a one team player
- Scherzer and Strasburg learning from each other
- Nationals' Saturday workout is a washout
- Nats sign veteran lefty Hill to minor-league deal
- Do the Nats need another left-handed bat?