Apr 16, 2011, 2:45 PM EDT
Today’s game has been postponed due to rain. The Nationals and Brewers will play a true doubleheader tomorrow, beginning at 1:35 p.m.
Fans holding tickets to tomorrow’s game will be admitted to both games of the doubleheader. Fans holding tickets to today’s postponed game can exchange them for seats of equal value at either tomorrow’s game or any future game this season.
Jason Marquis, who was scheduled to start today’s game for the Nationals, will pitch the opener. Livan Hernandez will pitch the finale, which is due to begin approximately 30 minutes after the conclusion of the first game.
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Royals hope to even World Series in Game 2
- Phillies' A.J. Burnett likely to return for 2015
- Nationals roster report: Ryan Zimmerman
- Bumgarner, Giants stop Royals 7-1 in Series opener
- Report: Marlins may have James Shields atop shopping list
- Royals host Giants in Game 1 of the 2014 World Series
- Sporting News names Mets pitcher NL Rookie of the Year
- Palm Beach approves funding for Nats spring complex
- Williams named top NL manager by peers
- Nationals roster report: Adam LaRoche