Apr 22, 2011, 9:16 PM EDT
For the third time in seven days, the Nationals have been rained out. Unlike the previous two times, they won’t be making this one up as part of a doubleheader.
Tonight’s game against the Pirates has been postponed. With more rain in the forecast all weekend, they’ve already decided to wait to make it up until Monday at 7:05 p.m. (previously an off-day for both clubs).
The Nats’ rotation will remain the same: Livan Hernandez starts tomorrow night, Jason Marquis Sunday afternoon, John Lannan Monday night. That means Lannan will now get to start on normal rest instead of short rest as was planned.
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Gio Gonzalez pulled from Nats' win with left shoulder tightness
- LaRoche's walk-off hit saves Nationals from sweep vs. Angels
- Former Senators pitcher Connie Marrero passes away
- Injury updates on Zimmerman and Hairston
- Baseball in the District: Thom Loverro of ESPN 980 talks Nats
- Gio, Nationals try to avoid getting swept by Angels
- Nationals Stock Watch: Harper has rough week
- How secure is struggling Jordan's rotation spot?
- Pujols gets 500th, Nats fall to Angels
- Pujols launches 500th homer at Nationals' expense