Apr 22, 2011, 9:16 PM EDT
For the third time in seven days, the Nationals have been rained out. Unlike the previous two times, they won’t be making this one up as part of a doubleheader.
Tonight’s game against the Pirates has been postponed. With more rain in the forecast all weekend, they’ve already decided to wait to make it up until Monday at 7:05 p.m. (previously an off-day for both clubs).
The Nats’ rotation will remain the same: Livan Hernandez starts tomorrow night, Jason Marquis Sunday afternoon, John Lannan Monday night. That means Lannan will now get to start on normal rest instead of short rest as was planned.
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals Arizona Fall League update
- Royals edge Giants 3-2 for 2-1 World Series lead
- Nationals roster review: Kevin Frandsen
- Nats announce front office changes, including several promotions
- World Series shifts to San Francisco for Game 3
- Manager Joe Maddon opts out of contract with Rays
- Nationals roster review: Jose Lobaton
- Phillies CEO does not expect team to compete for a while
- Details announced for this offseason's NatsFest
- Nats' LaRoche and Span named Gold Glove finalists