Apr 22, 2011, 9:16 PM EDT
For the third time in seven days, the Nationals have been rained out. Unlike the previous two times, they won’t be making this one up as part of a doubleheader.
Tonight’s game against the Pirates has been postponed. With more rain in the forecast all weekend, they’ve already decided to wait to make it up until Monday at 7:05 p.m. (previously an off-day for both clubs).
The Nats’ rotation will remain the same: Livan Hernandez starts tomorrow night, Jason Marquis Sunday afternoon, John Lannan Monday night. That means Lannan will now get to start on normal rest instead of short rest as was planned.
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Nats get big hit for big win
- Nationals grind their way to walk-off victory
- Former Nats catcher Chris Snyder retires from MLB
- Bryce Harper's 'nothing but hustle' Nats magazine (PHOTO)
- Espinosa making most of his playing opportunity
- Strasburg, Nats hope to turn page vs. Cardinals
- Harper, Williams and Werth on benching (VIDEO)
- Bryce Harper benched in Nats' loss to Cardinals for 'lack of hustle'
- Anthony Rendon error costs Nationals in loss to Cardinals
- Nats activate Denard Span from 7-day DL, option Steven Souza, Jr.