Apr 22, 2011, 9:16 PM EDT
For the third time in seven days, the Nationals have been rained out. Unlike the previous two times, they won’t be making this one up as part of a doubleheader.
Tonight’s game against the Pirates has been postponed. With more rain in the forecast all weekend, they’ve already decided to wait to make it up until Monday at 7:05 p.m. (previously an off-day for both clubs).
The Nats’ rotation will remain the same: Livan Hernandez starts tomorrow night, Jason Marquis Sunday afternoon, John Lannan Monday night. That means Lannan will now get to start on normal rest instead of short rest as was planned.
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Storen returns to mound after 2-week absence
- Phillies' All-Star likely to begin season on disabled list
- Report: AL Central team interested in former Nats closer Soriano
- Zimmermann contract talks "not looking good"
- Another Nats injury: Zimmerman banged up on diving play at first
- Former Nats All-Star wins closer job with Oakland Athletics
- Harper back in lineup as Nats face Cards
- Nats make 6 cuts as roster begins to take shape
- Forbes: Nats nearly doubled in franchise value from 2014 to 2015
- Gonzalez settles down, with help from Scherzer