May 4, 2011, 7:29 PM EST
Photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
The Nationals try to get back to .500 tonight at Citizens Bank Park.
PHILADELPHIA — It's a cold, windy and rainy afternoon in Philly right now, though the skies are beginning to clear and there's not expected to be any precipitation worry for the game tonight. It will, however, be chilly, which certainly won't help the Nationals' cause as they try to get their bats hot.
Nothing too dramatic with Jim Riggleman's lineup tonight. Wilson Ramos is back in behind the plate and batting fifth. Jerry Hairston is again in center field, suggesting Rick Ankiel's right hand remains an issue. Alex Cora starts at third base tonight after Brian Bixler got the call last night.
Jason Marquis starts for the Nationals, looking to continue his early season run of success. He'll be opposed by right-hander Vance Worley, a 23-year-old rookie thrust into the Phillies' rotation after Joe Blanton went on the DL.
Updates to come throughout the evening…
NATIONALS at PHILLIES
Where: Citizens Bank Park
Gametime: 7:05 p.m.
Radio: WJFK (106.7 FM), XM 185
Weather: Partly cloudy, 55 degrees, Wind 9 mph in from LF
2B Danny Espinosa
SS Ian Desmond
RF Jayson Werth
1B Adam LaRoche
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2013 schedule (subject to change)...
TUE: 12:45 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
WED: 2:30 p.m.
THU: 4:30 p.m.
FRI: 12:45 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
SAT: 9:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Market is thinning of left-handers
- Does Saltalamacchia show the Marlins are serious for 2014?
- VIDEO: Analysis of Fister trade
- Non-tendered players could interest Nats
- Yankees, Ellsbury near $153M, 7-yr deal
- Fister "excited" about trade to Nationals
- Rizzo discusses Fister trade and more Nats news
- Hard not to like Fister trade for Nationals
- Nats re-sign Ohlendorf, tender contracts to 8 others
- Nats acquire Fister in 4-player trade with Tigers