May 13, 2011, 4:42 PM EDT
If you’ve been trying to access NatsInsider.com since Thursday afternoon, you’ve surely noticed the site hasn’t been working properly. That’s because Google’s Blogger platform, under which Nats Insider is published, experienced a major technological glitch Thursday while attempting to institute an update.
All Blogger-published blogs around the world, including Nats Insider, were stuck in “Read-Only” mode for nearly 24 hours. It wasn’t possible to create or edit articles, and it wasn’t possible for anyone to post comments.
Google insisted it was working round the clock on fixing this obviously major glitch and hoped to restore every site to its normal state soon. Well, it appears we’re back up and running, though we’ve lost several postings from Wednesday evening and all day Thursday. I’ll attempt to get those back up at some point.
Hopefully this is the end of the technical difficulties, though please note if you do continue to experience problems: I’ll be running my regular posts on CSNwashington.com. I’ve already got this morning’s Nats-Marlins series preview up there, and should I be unable to post on Nats Insider later, you can find tonight’s game thread (with live updates from Nationals Park) there as well.
To all Nats Insider readers: Thank you for your patience, thanks for your loyalty and thanks for understanding why this all has happened.
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Now in 2nd place, Nats not scoreboard watching yet
- Struggling Nats out of 1st place in NL East
- Nats lose to Arizona, fall out of first place
- Strasburg strong in 2nd rehab start, next stop D.C.?
- Papelbon offers advice on pennant race pressure
- Updated: Good news for Carpenter, Span close to live BP
- Nats return home hoping to get back on track vs. D'Backs
- After sweep, Vegas sees Nats and Mets trending in different directions
- Postponement gives Nats new home finale
- The Baseball Show: Is NL East up for grabs?