May 23, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
The first half of this year’s Battle of the Beltways is now complete, with the Orioles having taken two of three over the weekend (even though the Nationals outscored them 21-15). But did this series at Camden Yards establish one team’s superiority over the other? Probably not.
Before yesterday’s game, John Eisenberg of CSNbaltimore.com joined me to discuss the similarities and differences between the Nats and O’s, how each team’s offseason acquisitions have performed so far and how Bryce Harper and Manny Machado are faring in the South Atlantic League.
PITCHERS AND CATCHERS REPORT IN
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bryce Harper has tickets to the Super Bowl
- 2015 outlook: Detroit Tigers
- MLB's Manfred: Montreal has helped case for return of baseball
- Nats roster preview: Yunel Escobar
- Final thoughts on the Max Scherzer signing
- Veteran C John Buck signs with Braves, his eighth MLB team
- 2015 MLB roster outlook: Colorado Rockies
- How big of a haul could the Nats get for trading Stephen Strasburg?
- New MLB commissioner Manfred suggests banning defensive shifts
- Washington Nationals 2015 roster preview: Ian Desmond