May 23, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
The first half of this year’s Battle of the Beltways is now complete, with the Orioles having taken two of three over the weekend (even though the Nationals outscored them 21-15). But did this series at Camden Yards establish one team’s superiority over the other? Probably not.
Before yesterday’s game, John Eisenberg of CSNbaltimore.com joined me to discuss the similarities and differences between the Nats and O’s, how each team’s offseason acquisitions have performed so far and how Bryce Harper and Manny Machado are faring in the South Atlantic League.
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Giants surge past Royals 11-4 to tie Series 2-all
- Nationals Arizona Fall League update
- Royals edge Giants 3-2 for 2-1 World Series lead
- Nationals roster review: Kevin Frandsen
- Nats announce front office changes, including several promotions
- World Series shifts to San Francisco for Game 3
- Manager Joe Maddon opts out of contract with Rays
- Nationals roster review: Jose Lobaton
- Phillies CEO does not expect team to compete for a while
- Details announced for this offseason's NatsFest