May 23, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
The first half of this year’s Battle of the Beltways is now complete, with the Orioles having taken two of three over the weekend (even though the Nationals outscored them 21-15). But did this series at Camden Yards establish one team’s superiority over the other? Probably not.
Before yesterday’s game, John Eisenberg of CSNbaltimore.com joined me to discuss the similarities and differences between the Nats and O’s, how each team’s offseason acquisitions have performed so far and how Bryce Harper and Manny Machado are faring in the South Atlantic League.
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Report: Nats making lefty relievers available for trade
- Strasburg labors in return from ankle sprain
- Former Nats OF released by Texas Rangers; Ohlendorf to Triple-A
- Nats announce season-opening rotation order
- Zimmerman expects to return in 2-3 days
- Strasburg returns to mound as Nats face Mets
- Storen returns to mound after 2-week absence
- Phillies' All-Star likely to begin season on disabled list
- Report: AL Central team interested in former Nats closer Soriano
- Zimmermann contract talks "not looking good"