May 23, 2011, 4:00 PM EDT
Monday, 8:10 p.m. — LHP Tom Gorzelanny (2-3, 3.56) vs. RHP Yovani Gallardo (5-2, 4.70)
TV: MASN Radio: WJFK-106.7 FM, WFED-1500 AM
Tuesday, 8:10 p.m. — RHP Livan Hernandez (3-6, 3.64) vs. LHP Chris Narveson (2-3, 3.44)
TV: MASN2 Radio: WJFK-106.7 FM, WFED-1500 AM
Wednesday, 1:10 p.m. — RHP Jason Marquis (5-1, 4.08) vs. RHP Zack Greinke (2-1, 6.43)
TV: MASN Radio: WFED-1500 AM, WHFS-1580 AM
Nobody in the National League has played better at home than Milwaukee, which just swept the Rockies over the weekend to improve to 16-6 at Miller Park. Winners of 10 of their last 13 overall, the Brewers love hitting in their friendly confines. As a team, they're batting .298 with 30 homers in 22 home games (compared to only .220 with 16 homers in 25 road games).
Production is coming from all over the lineup, but especially from their two big studs: Ryan Braun and Prince Fielder. Braun leads the league with 12 homers and 100 total bases to go along with a .299 average. Fielder, meanwhile, leads the league with 36 RBI and has posted a robust .923 OPS.
Less-heralded is 24-year-old catcher Jonathan Lucroy, who is merely hitting .320 in his second big-league season. Lucroy's impressive performance hasn't opened the door for much playing time for formerRead more »
NL EAST STANDINGS
TUE: Nats at Dodgers, 10:10 p.m.
WED: Nats at Dodgers, 3:10 p.m.
FRI: Phillies at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
SAT: Phillies at Nats, 4:05 p.m.
SUN: Phillies at Nats, 1:35 p.m.
MON: Braves at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
Full season schedule
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals' home run barrage has been balanced
- Span helps lift Nats past Dodgers (VIDEO)
- Nationals hold on to beat Dodgers, open big series with win
- Phillies call up top prospect for September
- Nationals open big series in Los Angeles
- Astros fire manager Bo Porter, who came from Nats
- Nationals promote 6 players in September call-ups
- State of the Nats: Nationals-Dodgers could be playoff preview
- Nats' numbers in August were off the charts
- Three homers not enough in 5-3 Nationals loss to Seattle