Jun 9, 2011, 5:30 PM EDT
It was quite an eventful week in NatsTown, what with the draft, some wild games on the West Coast, Ryan Zimmerman's rehab and Bryce Harper's kissy face.
Chase Hughes and I discussed all that and more during another live episode of Beltway Baseball today at 2 p.m. And, as always, we answered several of your questions.
Thanks to those of you who tuned in live. If you missed it, here's the full episode for your viewing pleasure. Because of all the topics in today's show, it's broken up into two segments, so don't forget to check out Part 2 below.Read more »
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Harper scratched from tonight's game
- Nats put Strasburg on the disabled list
- Nats need quality start from Gonzalez in Cincy
- Cingrani has little remorse for hitting Harper
- Strasburg departs in 2nd inning with new ailment
- Strasburg leaves after 16 pitches, Reds beat Nationals 5-2
- Rendon resumes rehab, plays 7 innings at AA
- Strasburg back on mound for key start in Cincy
- How will Nats compensate for Werth's absence?
- Mark Zuckerman on Jayson Werth's unfortunate injury news