Jun 17, 2011, 5:00 PM EST
Thanks for watching today's live edition of Beltway Baseball, and thanks for your questions. If you missed the show, here it is in its entirety.
In Part 1 above, we discuss the Nats' winning streak, the impact of Ryan Zimmerman's return and the emergence of Michael Morse as an offensive force.
In Part 2 below, we take your questions on possible trade bait, possible upcoming roster moves and the possibility of the Nats needing to significantly increase payroll in a few years.Read more »
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2013 schedule (subject to change)...
TUE: 12:45 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
WED: 2:30 p.m.
THU: 4:30 p.m.
FRI: 12:45 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
SAT: 9:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Granderson, Mets reach $60M, 4-yr deal
- Could Michael Morse return to the National League?
- Nate McLouth gives Nats depth & insurance
- Nats still have things to do at Winter Meetings
- Napoli, Red Sox agree on 2-year, $32M deal
- Nats 1B Adam LaRoche to join USO Holiday Tour
- Carlos Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Nationals sign outfielder McLouth to 2-year deal
- Phillies looking to trade CL Jonathan Papelbon
- Mariners sign Robinson Cano to 10-year, $240 million deal