Jun 17, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
Sunday, 1:35 p.m. — RHP Chris Jakubauskas (1-0, 5.09) vs. LHP Tom Gorzelanny (2-4, 4.25)
TV: MASN, MASN2, Ch. 50 Radio: 106.7 FM, 1500 AM
A season of ups and downs in Baltimore is currently in another downward spiral. Though the Orioles beat the Blue Jays yesterday to snap a 16-game losing streak in Toronto, they needed that 4-3 victory to avoid their fifth straight loss overall. More significantly, they saw their coaching staff undergo a surprising overhaul this week when pitching coach Mark Connor resigned citing personal reasons.
Connor had been manager Buck Showalter's right-hand man in New York, Arizona and Texas previously, so his sudden departure does throw a wrench into the club's overall plan moving forward. Bullpen coach Rick Adair was promoted to pitching coach, and longtime hittingRead more »
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Where will Nationals get their relief from?
- Werth officially set to return from DL vs. Miami
- Nats' NL East rival trades for former fan favorite Clippard
- State of the Nats: Thinking big before the trade deadline?
- Strasburg to take big step in rehab on Wednesday
- Report: Padres wanted ex-prospect back from Nats in Kimbrel trade
- The Baseball Show: A rough start to the second half
- Brutal stretch for Nats has end in sight; Taylor's heating up
- Cole pitches Pirates past Nationals 3-1
- Rendon sits, as Nats aim for series split with Pirates