Jun 25, 2011, 5:18 PM EDT
Photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
After another wild win last night, the Nats are back at U.S. Cellular Field today.
CHICAGO — It's been a whirlwind 48 hours in NatsTown, and it's not about to start slowing down now. Davey Johnson will be formally named as the Nationals' new manager sometime today, but he won't actually manage yet. He's expected to be at U.S. Cellular Field for the rest of the weekend to observe his new club, then take over Monday night in Anaheim.
So John McLaren is once again at the helm this afternoon, and he's put together a lineup that includes Ryan Zimmerman as DH, Jerry Hairston at third base and Brian Bixler (one of last night's heroes) in left field. Tom Gorzelanny gets the start against fellow lefty John Danks.
Remember, today's game is on Fox, so no MASN coverage before, during or after the game. Check back here for all of your updates, and check out CSN later for video…
NATIONALS at WHITE SOX
Where: U.S. Cellular Field
Gametime: 4:10 p.m.
Radio: WJFK (106.7 FM), WFED (1500 AM), XM 180
Weather: Partly cloudy, 77 degrees, Wind 6 mph in fromt LF
RF Jayson Werth
SS Ian Desmond
DH Ryan Zimmerman
1B Michael Morse
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Instant analysis: Padres 4, Nats 3 (12)
- Injury updates on Gio Gonzalez, Doug Fister & Scott Hairston
- Nationals host Padres in first of four-game series
- MLB Power Rankings: Rangers moving up the ladder
- Deconstructing the Nationals' game-winning rally
- Gio Gonzalez pulled from Nats' win with left shoulder tightness
- LaRoche's walk-off hit saves Nationals from sweep vs. Angels
- Former Senators pitcher Connie Marrero passes away
- Injury updates on Zimmerman and Hairston
- Baseball in the District: Thom Loverro of ESPN 980 talks Nats