Jun 27, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
Wednesday, 7:05 p.m. — RHP Jordan Zimmermann (5-6, 2.85) vs. RHP Dan Haren (7-5, 3.05)
TV: MASN2 Radio: 106.7 FM, 1500 AM
On the verge of a sweep of the Dodgers in their annual Freeway Series, the Angels blew a ninth-inning lead yesterday and fell, 3-2. They've played well of late, though, winning five of seven. And they always play well against the National League; they're 127-83 all-time in interleague play, the best record in the majors.
As has been the case for plenty of teams this season, offense is the No. 1 concern in Anaheim. Only one player has reached double digits in homers so far (rookie first baseman Mark Trumbo with 13). The club ranks 11th in the 14-team AL in runs scored, slugging and OPS, and it's been without center fielder Torii Hunter (sore ribs) for threeRead more »
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?
- Nationals roster review: Aaron Barrett
- Nats sign pair of veterans to minor-league deals
- Rizzo happy to bring reliever Sean Burnett back to Nats
- Bryce Harper does not know how to pronounce 'meme'
- Harper credits Desmond and Werth after winning MVP