Jun 27, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Wednesday, 7:05 p.m. — RHP Jordan Zimmermann (5-6, 2.85) vs. RHP Dan Haren (7-5, 3.05)
TV: MASN2 Radio: 106.7 FM, 1500 AM
On the verge of a sweep of the Dodgers in their annual Freeway Series, the Angels blew a ninth-inning lead yesterday and fell, 3-2. They've played well of late, though, winning five of seven. And they always play well against the National League; they're 127-83 all-time in interleague play, the best record in the majors.
As has been the case for plenty of teams this season, offense is the No. 1 concern in Anaheim. Only one player has reached double digits in homers so far (rookie first baseman Mark Trumbo with 13). The club ranks 11th in the 14-team AL in runs scored, slugging and OPS, and it's been without center fielder Torii Hunter (sore ribs) for threeRead more »
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Ramos' late heroics help Nats top D-Backs, snap losing streak
- Papelbon debuts Ric Flair intro song at Nats Park
- Strasburg feels good after 2nd rehab start
- Mets surge in division; struggle with grammar
- Nats hope to reverse fortunes vs. D'backs
- Former SNL star roasts Nats in Half Baked video
- Around the NL East: It's official -- The Mets are here to stay
- Now in 2nd place, Nats not scoreboard watching yet
- Fister's struggles continue, as Strasburg nears return
- Struggling Nats out of 1st place in NL East