Jul 4, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Wednesday, 7:05 p.m. — LHP Tom Gorzelanny (2-6, 3.77) vs. RHP Randy Wells (1-3, 6.59)
TV: MASN Radio: 106.7 FM, 1500 AM
Thursday, 7:05 p.m. — RHP Livan Hernandez (5-8, 3.73)
vs. RHP Matt Garza (4-7, 3.77)
TV: MASN2 Radio: 106.7 FM, 1500 AM
Things have … well, they haven't gone so smoothly on the North Side this season. The Cubs weren't expected to contend, but neither were they expected to be on pace for only 66 wins.
Pitching has been a problem, especially from a rotation that simply can't stay healthy. Four of Chicago's five Opening Day starters have spent time on the DL, and the only one that hasn't (veteran Ryan Dempster) spent Saturday night in the hospital with flu-like symptoms and won't start as scheduled in today's opener at Nationals Park. Fellow right-hander Casey Coleman (son of former Senators pitcherRead more »
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Fister pitches Nationals to 2nd straight 1-0 win over Mets
- Span returns to Nats lineup after missing several games
- Gonzalez' pitching leads Nats over Mets
- Anthony Rendon has another setback in rehab from MCL sprain
- Gio starts as Nationals face Mets in New York
- Nats have had enough of the 8th inning
- Nats fall to Mets as Harvey bests Scherzer
- MLB amends rule involving Nats' top prospect
- Scherzer faces Harvey in marquee matchup
- Good news for Nats regarding Anthony Rendon's rehab