Aug 12, 2011, 2:09 PM EDT
Sunday, 1:35 p.m. — RHP Chien-Ming Wang (1-2, 3.60) vs. Roy Halladay (15-4, 2.51)
TV: MASN Radio: 106.7 FM, 1500 AM, XM 185
This just in: The Phillies are really good. I know, who could have seen this coming with the makeshift roster they had entering the season? Still, these guys have perhaps been even better than everyone expected. Consider…
— At 77-40, they've got the majors' best record by 4 1/2 games and are on pace to finish 107-55.
— They need only to go 23-22 the rest of the way to finish with 100 wins.
— They've lost back-to-back games once since June 5.
How have the Phillies been so dominant? Pitching, pitching, pitching. The fearsome foursome of Roy Halladay (15-4, 2.54), Cliff Lee (12-7, 2.83), Cole Hamels 13-6, 2.53) and Roy Oswalt (4-7, 3.84) hasRead more »
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Papelbon debuts Ric Flair intro song at Nats Park
- Strasburg feels good after 2nd rehab start
- Mets surge in division; struggle with grammar
- Nats hope to reverse fortunes vs. D'backs
- Former SNL star roasts Nats in Half Baked video
- Around the NL East: It's official -- The Mets are here to stay
- Now in 2nd place, Nats not scoreboard watching yet
- Fister's struggles continue, as Strasburg nears return
- Struggling Nats out of 1st place in NL East
- Nats lose to Arizona, fall out of first place