Aug 12, 2011, 2:09 PM EST
Sunday, 1:35 p.m. — RHP Chien-Ming Wang (1-2, 3.60) vs. Roy Halladay (15-4, 2.51)
TV: MASN Radio: 106.7 FM, 1500 AM, XM 185
This just in: The Phillies are really good. I know, who could have seen this coming with the makeshift roster they had entering the season? Still, these guys have perhaps been even better than everyone expected. Consider…
– At 77-40, they've got the majors' best record by 4 1/2 games and are on pace to finish 107-55.
– They need only to go 23-22 the rest of the way to finish with 100 wins.
– They've lost back-to-back games once since June 5.
How have the Phillies been so dominant? Pitching, pitching, pitching. The fearsome foursome of Roy Halladay (15-4, 2.54), Cliff Lee (12-7, 2.83), Cole Hamels 13-6, 2.53) and Roy Oswalt (4-7, 3.84) hasRead more »
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Who's better right now?
- Point/Counterpoint: Biggest threat in NL East in 2015?
- Nats' Fedde hits milestone in Tommy John recovery
- Charlie Manuel almost returned to baseball as O's hitting coach
- How much money can the Nats spend this winter?
- With Hamels trade rumors, Phillies are staying patient
- MLB postseason shares released, including Nats
- Former Nats outfielder Josh Willingham retires
- Trio of pitching greats on new Hall of Fame ballot
- Who is the Nats' best player at his position?