Aug 19, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
Sunday, 1:35 p.m. — Roy Halladay (15-5, 2.53) vs. RHP Chien-Ming Wang (2-2, 4.22)
TV: MASN, Ch 50 Radio: 106.7 FM, 1500 AM, XM 185
Things continue to hum along nicely in Philadelphia, even when key players are lost due to injury or other calamities. The Phillies just took two of three from the NL West-leading Diamondbacks, winning last night's game despite missing Ryan Howard, Shane Victorino and Carlos Ruiz from the lineup.
Howard (hand) and Ruiz (groin) could return to play tonight. Victorino, though, will be serving the second game of his now-reduced suspension for his actions against the Giants on Aug. 5. The center fielder is slated to return tomorrow.
Others have stepped up their absence, especially outfielder John Mayberry Jr., whose two-run blast last night was his fourth homer in his last 10 games. Backup catcher (and former Nat) Brian SchneiderRead more »
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?
- Nationals roster review: Aaron Barrett
- Nats sign pair of veterans to minor-league deals
- Rizzo happy to bring reliever Sean Burnett back to Nats
- Bryce Harper does not know how to pronounce 'meme'
- Harper credits Desmond and Werth after winning MVP