Aug 30, 2011, 7:41 PM EDT
File photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
The Nats face the Braves tonight at Turner Field.
I'll keep this short and sweet, since I've obviously got a few other more pressing things to tend to right now. But I wanted to make sure I posted a thread for tonight's series opener between the Nationals and Braves.
One note: Though I'm not covering the team at the moment, you can still find full articles on all games and any other pertinent news on CSNwashington.com. All Nats-related articles on CSN are linked from the top right corner of Nats Insider. So I encourage you to please click on those links for full stories.
Enjoy the game tonight! I probably won't be paying much attention to it. Can't take my eyes off the newest love of my life…
NATIONALS at BRAVES
Where: Turner Field
Gametime: 7:10 p.m.
Radio: WJFK (106.7 FM), WFED (1500 AM), XM 184
Weather: Sunny, 87 degrees, Wind 8 mph in from RF
SS Ian Desmond
CF Rick Ankiel
3B Ryan Zimmerman
LF Michael Morse
NL EAST STANDINGS
FRI: Giants at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
SAT: Giants at Nats, 4:05 p.m.
SUN: Giants at Nats, 1:35 p.m.
MON: Nats at Phillies, 7:05 p.m.
TUE: Nats at Phillies, 7:05 p.m.
WED: Nats at Phillies, 7:05 p.m.
Full season schedule
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nats' Williams takes reprieve on Babe Ruth impression
- With help from his alter ego, Span again sparks Nats to win
- Gonzalez, Nats win pitchers duel on another walk-off
- Nats' Zimmerman takes significant step in recovery
- Nationals aim for team record 10th straight win vs. D-Backs
- Nationals' 9-game win streak is "absolutely epic"
- Are Nationals finally playing to full potential? (VIDEO)
- Mo'ne Davis and company have one more chance
- Young guns bat, slide Nationals to ninth-straight win
- Matt Williams projects when Ryan Zimmerman will return