Sep 12, 2011, 2:39 PM EDT
Wednesday, 7:10 p.m. — RHP Brad Peacock (0-0, 6.75) vs. RHP Mike Pelfrey (7-11, 4.66)
TV: MASN Radio: 106.7 FM, 1500 AM, XM 183
Thursday, 1:10 p.m. — LHP Tommy Milone (0-0, 6.30)
vs. LHP Chris Capuano (10-12, 4.49)
TV: MASN Radio: 1500 AM, 1580 AM, XM 183
New York has been hovering around the .500 mark most of the summer but hasn't been able to get over the hump lately, having lost four of their last five to fall to 71-75. A golden opportunity for a win last night was squandered, with the bases loaded but stranded in the bottom of the 10th and then a four-run 11th surrendered to the Cubs.
Last night's game featured its own controversy, with MLB declaring the Mets were not allowed to wear hats honoring the New York police and fire departments in recognition of the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. Ten years earlier, the Mets hadRead more »
NL EAST STANDINGS
x-Clinched division title
FRI: Nats at Marlins, 7:10 p.m.
SAT: Nats at Marlins, 7:10 p.m.
SUN: Nats at Marlins, 1:10 p.m.
TUE: Mets at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
WED: Mets at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
THU: Mets at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
Full season schedule
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Gonzalez makes case for postseason start
- Bryce, Gio continue late-season surge in 6-2 win
- NL Playoff Outlook: What stars will give the Nationals trouble?
- LaRoche gets extra day off to rest ailing back
- Michael Jenkins takes walkoff pie to the face (VIDEO)
- Nats move on to Miami with Gio starting in hometown
- PHOTO: Kevin Durant rocks a Nats jersey
- UPDATE: Nats DFA Perez, claim Twins shortstop
- If healthy, Zimmerman should be in Nats lineup
- Post-clinch, Nationals rookies get chance to shine