Sep 12, 2011, 2:39 PM EDT
Wednesday, 7:10 p.m. — RHP Brad Peacock (0-0, 6.75) vs. RHP Mike Pelfrey (7-11, 4.66)
TV: MASN Radio: 106.7 FM, 1500 AM, XM 183
Thursday, 1:10 p.m. — LHP Tommy Milone (0-0, 6.30)
vs. LHP Chris Capuano (10-12, 4.49)
TV: MASN Radio: 1500 AM, 1580 AM, XM 183
New York has been hovering around the .500 mark most of the summer but hasn't been able to get over the hump lately, having lost four of their last five to fall to 71-75. A golden opportunity for a win last night was squandered, with the bases loaded but stranded in the bottom of the 10th and then a four-run 11th surrendered to the Cubs.
Last night's game featured its own controversy, with MLB declaring the Mets were not allowed to wear hats honoring the New York police and fire departments in recognition of the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. Ten years earlier, the Mets hadRead more »
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Strasburg throws but offers no update
- Harper's career day puts him in elite company in baseball history
- Bryce Harper on curtain call: I didn't want to go up there
- Behind Harper power surge, Nats outlast Marlins
- Harper goes yard for 3 HR's against Marlins
- New Nats veteran reliever reports to minor league affiliate
- Nats' reliever Casey Janssen ready for big step in rehab
- Werth sidelined again with "cranky" shoulder
- Strasburg hopes chiropractor can fix shoulder
- Aaron Barrett joins STL to discuss Nats recent success