Sep 12, 2011, 2:39 PM EDT
Wednesday, 7:10 p.m. — RHP Brad Peacock (0-0, 6.75) vs. RHP Mike Pelfrey (7-11, 4.66)
TV: MASN Radio: 106.7 FM, 1500 AM, XM 183
Thursday, 1:10 p.m. — LHP Tommy Milone (0-0, 6.30)
vs. LHP Chris Capuano (10-12, 4.49)
TV: MASN Radio: 1500 AM, 1580 AM, XM 183
New York has been hovering around the .500 mark most of the summer but hasn't been able to get over the hump lately, having lost four of their last five to fall to 71-75. A golden opportunity for a win last night was squandered, with the bases loaded but stranded in the bottom of the 10th and then a four-run 11th surrendered to the Cubs.
Last night's game featured its own controversy, with MLB declaring the Mets were not allowed to wear hats honoring the New York police and fire departments in recognition of the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. Ten years earlier, the Mets hadRead more »
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Fan dies after fall from upper deck at Atlanta Braves game
- Nats gain a rare game on the Mets with win over Marlins
- Zimmermann, Nats bounce back to top Marlins
- Span's season is over, and maybe his Nats career as well
- Nats look to get even against Marlins
- Werth bobblehead release gets pushed back
- Turner looks comfortable in debut at second base
- Month to forget continues for Scherzer, Nats
- Scherzer's struggles continue in Nationals' 4-3 loss to Marlins
- Hip surgery for Span, but Taylor's knee OK